What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
yeah, the midsole cracking is inevitable. Reason why i can't wear my pair anymore.
when I was in my late teens and 20s i wouldve cared. hitting my mid 30s. no dambs are about to be given. gon try to rock these for as many days straight as possible lol. def need a second/third pair on release date. first pair are the "special" pair

At least my high $ fineline pair is supposed to be on the way next week. Kinda want a couple more, but I’m liking pretty much all the JB drops around that time. Def grab a backup tho.. straight to the pavement for me. Been wearing the 88s the last few days in anticipation. :D

Even tho I bought from snkrs on accident. I’m glad I got them for retail now. They should be here on Wednesday

Doesn’t that make them unwearable at this point? 7 years with no wears?
You all will soon realize that JORDAN BRAND has not used traditional PU midsoles in over a decade when retros from 07-current do not crumble at all, or nearly as quickly.

I've been saying this for years whenever paint cracking or these shoes being uncomfortable comes up, but no one seems to listen. Has it crossed anyone's mind that older air maxes use the exact same tech, PU midsole with air unit, but don't feel like heavy bricks?

Back
Top Bottom