Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My man fiending like an addict :lol:
200w.gif

When I get a new shoes, I always have that I-gotta-get-another-pair-to-stock feeling for bout a week or so and it’ll usually reside as weeks went on. After 3-4 months, and when I put the shoes on, I’d go “can’t believe I used to think I need to get another pair to stock, while there are other shoes that I still need to get”

2016 WC IV is the only shoe I have ever doubled up on. Not sure why, but never felt the need to get another pair of the same kind of shoe.

Has any one noticed there pair has separation around the toe area. Specifically the elephant print and front toe white rubber meet. I notice some pairs at store and they looked like B grades. They were awful to pay $200

i like to give a thumbs up to most pics

it’s hard when people got the tinker 3 and free throw 3 in there or atmos, if y’all like them good for you.

:lol:
some of them i’ll rep, especially if they got the og colorways

Still waiting on that kf pair—says it’s due today but time is getting thin.

If that dude that heard they are b grades can provide any more info I’m sure we’d all like to hear it. Probably not true.

Anyone else get order cancellation from Hibbett Sports today? I ordered yesterday from the restock, got cancellation email today.

I collect mainly basketball cards. There wasn’t any wheaties where I’m from so I didn’t have access to any of those. However, I do get gatorades and drink them during games just like mike, even though it didn’t improve my game lol.
Upper Deck cards used to be my main source on seeing the details of the Air Jordan. Especially 91-94 years. I get you. I still have all my MJ cards.

Has any one noticed there pair has separation around the toe area. Specifically the elephant print and front toe white rubber meet. I notice some pairs at store and they looked like B grades. They were awful to pay $200
I thought I was seeing sh**

I heard those kixfiles pairs are bgrades
Where’d you hear that? My pair is fine aside from you average glue stains and a little nick in the leather. Stitching and threading is clean and even. Don’t think they’re B grades and KF is a trusted boutique out of HK

so just going through the NA OGs that I've picked up in the last 2 years. WC4, BC3, Royal 1's, Black Toe 1s, and Metallic Vs. I have to hand it to JB that the quality on every single pair is remastered worthy. first of all they're all comfortable to wear all day long and all TTS, no weird fits. leather quality is good on every pair, if not great. I skipped the Maroon 6s just because I don't wear 6s, but I hear they were done well. I just remember two years ago when I first joined the forum and everybody here was screaming about what a fail the remastered program was.

Are the True Blue 3s the only OG NA retro in the last couple of years that JB completely dropped the ball on? I checked out 10 pairs of TB3s over a year period of time and couldn't find a decent pair.

Still waiting on that kf pair—says it’s due today but time is getting thin.

If that dude that heard they are b grades can provide any more info I’m sure we’d all like to hear it. Probably not true.
It’s a new account joined yesterday. Doubt dude would have reliable info on that. Probably just trollin or misinformed

Back
Top Bottom