What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Well my pair didn’t show up. Hopefully today. Can you kf guys tell me if the product description on the usps page says “small packet”?

Well my pair didn’t show up. Hopefully today. Can you kf guys tell me if the product description on the usps page says “small packet”?

Yeah mine says small packet. Mine arrived in LA, but probably still a few days away. They said it could take 2 weeks.

Tracking shows accepted on the 13th and no movement since. Contacted kix-files and was told shoes are held in Hong Kong customs and will be delivered once they are freed.

Mine have still been stuck there as well and I ordered one from one of the first batches i believe.

Some people just can't help themselves with the comparing of minute details on shoes.

This guy walked into my outlet shortly before closing time and was looking at these foams we had. My man pulled out 3 pairs and was inspecting every shoe for at least a half hour. The store closed at 9 but we don't kick anyone who's still shopping out. We have to let them finish. So he's there until at least 9:15 STILL going at it. Never seen anything like it. :rofl: Didn't realize foams even had that much to inspect to begin with.

For everyone who’s waiting on their KF orders, once it lands in the US it shouldn’t take long from that point.

KF sent me tracking info on the 13th, didn’t get dropped off at Hong Kong postal center until the 15th, with delivery date of the 22nd. Didn’t see movement until the 18th when it showed up in LA, and it actually got delivered yesterday. So It got here in decent time. But with that said I was the first wave of preorders. But if it shows dropped off in HK then it should be on its way and the new year wouldn’t matter at that point

were the KF pairs a pre order.....

cause if yall paying above retail to get pairs like a whole week after yall should just deal with local resellers

Pair arrived yesterday and I'm having thought maybe I should have gotten a half size down. They feel fine on feet when trying them on in the crib, but they are probably the roomiest Jordans I have in my collection. I don't feel like i'll trip myself or look like bozo the clown, but definitely have enough room to breathe.

Could someone answer this for me because I’m seeing a lot of these posts, and maybe I’m just old school and times have changed ....
WHY ON EARTH would you purchase your pair from kix-files, kicks crews, BSTN, toaboa, cheapjordans.com or whatever non authorized dealer ON A GR???
There are plenty of pairs on authorized dealer sites, stores etc in the US. The way I’ve always thought was that buying from any of those not authorized dealers 99% means you’re getting fakes or bgrades ...again maybe times have changed. But you’re not even getting you pairs early , actually after than people who purchased in the US- people posting that their fake pairs are stuck in Hong Kong at customs etc....but why are you even going that route!??
Are you not able to wake up at 10am on a saturday and click purchase on SNKRS and go back to bed? It boggles my mind....
Are you atleast paying less? Again it a GR , mass produced, I didn’t even try AT all and got 2 pairs in 2 days from legit US sites(SNKRS and Hibbetts). And when I say I want trying that’s no BS, i wouldn’t have minded saying the $, stopped buying Jordan’s a coupe years ago, but figured I’ll give it a shot and if I get a pair that’s awesome.
I don’t understand all these shady purchases especially on a GR ....

Could someone answer this for me because I’m seeing a lot of these posts, and maybe I’m just old school and times have changed ....
WHY ON EARTH would you purchase your pair from kix-files, kicks crews, BSTN, toaboa, cheapjordans.com or whatever non authorized dealer ON A GR???
There are plenty of pairs on authorized dealer sites, stores etc in the US. The way I’ve always thought was that buying from any of those not authorized dealers 99% means you’re getting fakes or bgrades ...again maybe times have changed. But you’re not even getting you pairs early , actually after than people who purchased in the US- people posting that their fake pairs are stuck in Hong Kong at customs etc....but why are you even going that route!??
Are you not able to wake up at 10am on a saturday and click purchase on SNKRS and go back to bed? It boggles my mind....
Are you atleast paying less? Again it a GR , mass produced, I didn’t even try AT all and got 2 pairs in 2 days from legit US sites(SNKRS and Hibbetts). And when I say I want trying that’s no BS, i wouldn’t have minded saying the $, stopped buying Jordan’s a coupe years ago, but figured I’ll give it a shot and if I get a pair that’s awesome.
Bstn def an authorized retailer

Yeah you're out the loop grandpa some of those sites have a very high reputation. Also quit thinking because your city got allocated a ton other cities did too.

i dont understand it either bro lol,, they go crazy for sneakers i guess haha.. these was so easy to get.. u can still go into hibbett sports and place orders for these and people paying crazy prices for these hahaha

were the KF pairs a pre order.....

cause if yall paying above retail to get pairs like a whole week after yall should just deal with local resellers

It was pre order. $220 shipped

With tax, I paid $8 more. Could’ve just copped in store but for some reason I wanted to spend that Paypal money early :smh:

right, because simply waking up on time on RD guarantees you a pair on SNKRS....just cause you scored easily, doesnt actually mean a thing. that just means YOU ate good. dont assume that just cause u were blessed, that everyone who struck out is a dummy.

and how u gonna make a dumb blanket statement and say that all the people who are waiting on pairs from overseas are getting fakes? just cause you never heard of BSTN doesnt mean they sell bgrade or fakes.

youre from the older generation right? you should know better.

$200 + ship for a pair on lock seems like a good deal to me. Even though it's a big GR, you just never know what's going to happen on RD.
He's totally clueless. Just take a large city like Nashville has three places to cop J's from foot locker, champs, and city gear. Half the time all the locations don't even get most releases. Hell there's only one champs store to begin with and he thinks each store is going to get 100 pairs each. I'm going to chalk this up to his get off my lawn moment.

20180220_091701.jpg
UPS is delivering all 4 of my 3s today to my mom's house. I can't wait to pick my babies up after work. I might buy my mom some flowers too so she don't give me the lecture on why I'm still buying sneakers. I haven't felt like this about a release since the WC4s.
Mine have still been stuck there as well and I ordered one from one of the first batches i believe.
Mine 1 pair from kix-files
20180220_091701.jpg
20180220_091650.jpg

There’s more than a handful of dudes in here who struck out online and are still looking for their first pair. Not everyone has time during the week to do raffles and not every one spends $300 a year at all the foot stores for them headstarts. Just cause you ate good doesn’t mean other folks did.

All depends on the allocation in your location. I live SoCal, San Diego to be exact, and wtf is a hibbets? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom