Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

literally had to google cloudgate lmaooo

had no idea ppl call the bean that

hate that tourist **** 😂 but on that note who got the best cheesesteaks out there fr?

no homo

how you like your meat matters the most

Chopped or thick

Chopped is the best IMO

Angelos, ishkibbibles and Jims on South St, Dalessandros (all chopped places)

My favorite out them all tbh is Jims

wiz without i always get, i hate onions

This is a real son of a ***** to do. I still have to do the red and then some touch ups. The next pair will look way better this was my first time doing this on this level

B5D5E777-EF03-44B4-B99F-94E6C7FDDFC4.jpeg

Ridiculously sick.

literally had to google cloudgate lmaooo

had no idea ppl call the bean that

hate that tourist **** 😂 but on that note who got the best cheesesteaks out there fr?
no homo

Chopped or thick

Chopped is the best IMO

Hey checks, XX is right on point! Jim's is the best! I'm in the burbs and whenever I'm near South St, I'm stopping for one. I even had an awards dinner years ago at The Loes hotel put on my the manufacturer of the brand of car I sell. Nice dinner and desert. But even after a dinner of seabass and such, at 11 pm I drove down and got a Jim's steak.

I'm weird though. I get a plain steak, no cheese (can't have it too much and I just don't like it on a steak) and either sauce or ketchup. So good!!! Skip the tourist traps otherwise known as Pat's and Geno's.

no homo

Chopped or thick

Chopped is the best IMO

Do real Philly cheese steaks come w/ melted cheddar chesse or that white mozzarella?

Most of the main popular spots/tourist spots it's all about "Wiz wit" in philly . Jim's is a solid spot I wont argue that.. An underrated spot is "Oregon steaks" in south philly that most people don't talk about. Their meat isn't chopped but its similar to"Phillips steaks" which is pretty good on the west side of south philly too. In the hood and corner stores they'll do American cheese salt pepper ketchup fried onions and mayo on it. If you aint from philly you'll probably think mayo is disgusting on cheesesteaks, its usually only put on the mom and pops hood spots and not so much on the mainstream cheesesteaks.

I'll go say one thing. Everyone throws out the cliche "avoid tourist traps". But once in a while you kind of crave it and Pat's still has some good cheesesteak imo. Not the biggest fan of Genos, but one thing I like there is their cheese fries its good.

Delassandros is good. Not the biggest fan of Angelos cheesesteaks as much, I prefer their pizza and "drunk cutlet" sandwich. Honestly a little overrated and mostly crowded with people who come from the suburbs to there.

If youre from philly the two popular cheeses used on cheesesteaks are: Whiz and American (depending where you get it from). If you catch someone ordering any other cheese you know they're an out of towner lol.

Most of the main popular spots/tourist spots it's all about "Wiz wit" in philly . Jim's is a solid spot I wont argue that.. An underrated spot is "Oregon steaks" in south philly that most people don't talk about. Their meat isn't chopped but its similar to"Phillips steaks" which is pretty good on the west side of south philly too. In the hood and corner stores they'll do American cheese salt pepper ketchup fried onions and mayo on it. If you aint from philly you'll probably think mayo is disgusting on cheesesteaks, its usually only put on the mom and pops hood spots and not so much on the mainstream cheesesteaks.

I'll go say one thing. Everyone throws out the cliche "avoid tourist traps". But once in a while you kind of crave it and Pat's still has some good cheesesteak imo. Not the biggest fan of Genos, but one thing I like there is their cheese fries its good.

Delassandros is good. Not the biggest fan of Angelos cheesesteaks as much, I prefer their pizza and "drunk cutlet" sandwich. Honestly a little overrated and mostly crowded with people who come from the suburbs to there.

If youre from philly the two popular cheeses used on cheesesteaks are: Whiz and American (depending where you get it from). If you catch someone ordering any other cheese you know they're an out of towner lol.

my homies like Oregon Steaks aswell, im in south philly few blocks from it and i honestly hate their cheese steaks (chicken Fingers/ Insideout) are fire though normally my goto late night munchie spot since delivery is very quick

They opening a Nifty Fifties right across street from Oregon Steaks (Take out only i believe)

Phils fell off to big time to me used to argue it was top 3 but cant do it anymore its slop IMO

Genos got the BEST CHEESE FRIES hands down but yes not fan of the steaks, i dont mind pats but i try to stay away

it cracks me up hearing out of towners order you can tell so quick by exactly what you said

also do we know eachother by any chance lol ?

How about hoagies from wawa?
Are they any good?
I lived near philly for one year when I was little
I remember the hoagies being pretty good
It was the pre packaged ones you got from the refrigerated section

JOHN’S ROAST PORK

Best cheesesteak in philly hands down. Their roast pork is pretty good too.

I got a pair half size up during the shock drop but these seem to run bigger (to me) and when I found out that they were available with the Swoosh discount, I had my buddy order me a pair. Unfortunately, he accidentally ordered a 10.5 instead of a 10. Since he’s doing me a favor, I didn’t want to complicate the process, so I’m finally wearing/keeping the 10.5 and man, they’re almost too big. Oh well. No more complaints since they were $135 shipped with tax.

order a 10 , swap and return the 10.5 to nike and say you got the wrong size

This is a joke, right?

No joke i'm being serious
I remember wawa being just like a 7eleven
I don't remember them making sandwiches fresh like a deli in front of you
I was with my uncle and he bought a hoagie and i remember it being pretty good
I was like maybe 8 or 9 years old
I also remember eating cheesesteaks with whiz at the school cafeteria
I lived in north wales

No joke i'm being serious
I remember wawa being just like a 7eleven
I don't remember them making sandwiches fresh like a deli in front of you
I was with my uncle and he bought a hoagie and i remember it being pretty good
I was like maybe 8 or 9 years old
I also remember eating cheesesteaks with whiz at the school cafeteria
I lived in north wales
I've had hoagies from Wawa's no more than a few times and I really didn't care for them

maybe I went to the wrong Wawa's...don't live close to any (I have Sheetz in my location)

I'm sure I've had them from at least the location in Lake Harmony (Poconos area) which is right by the PA turnpike

Cheesesteaks are so overrated. There's so much better food here ( specifically sandwiches/hoagies) than cheesesteaks. But I'm just a South Carolinian now living in Philly so what do I know.

P.S. Lived here over 4 years and have yet to find any bbq that's decent. I haven't tried Mike's in South Philly yet though so I need to check that spot out.

Unds'd my pair today and they were slightly tighter in the toe box and slightly more loose in the ankle. Nothing going up or down in size can size can fix. Gonna mess around with the lacing as I only quickly lossened them from factory.

Comfort was average, no creasing after a few hours. Caught a few peeps peepin lol the red must stand out.

Cheesesteaks are so overrated. There's so much better food here ( specifically sandwiches/hoagies) than cheesesteaks. But I'm just a South Carolinian now living in Philly so what do I know.

P.S. Lived here over 4 years and have yet to find any bbq that's decent. I haven't tried Mike's in South Philly yet though so I need to check that spot out.

Didnt know I had another South Carolina bro in here. Rarely see peeps from here post on NT. What part were you located?

Didnt know I had another South Carolina bro in here. Rarely see peeps from here post on NT. What part were you located?
From SC myself. Right outside of Charleston. We used to have a nice lil thread when the regional sections were poppin back in the day. Before the social media wave.

From SC myself. Right outside of Charleston. We used to have a nice lil thread when the regional sections were poppin back in the day. Before the social media wave.

I'm from Walterboro so we're almost neighbors haha... I've ran into Mr. Unloved 1s a few times in the Chuck... I know its many more peeps that we have local but I dont know who they are...

Born and raised in Greenville, SC! You?

Walterboro SC bro... About 3 hours and some change from there...

Back
Top Bottom