Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Three solid releases... Definitely glad to have all 3 pairs...

20200312_000125.jpg

Damn, I hesitated on my 10.5 and it seemed to be one of the first ones to go.. hopefully more stores start droppin prices. These things gonna fly with any kinda discount with all the releases gettin pushed back. Folks got refund money burnin a hole in their pocket.. :lol:

I found these to run a bit snug.

My 11.5 started hurting my left pinky toe (left hander here), so hopefully a 12 won’t be too much room.

I'm from Walterboro so we're almost neighbors haha... I've ran into Mr. Unloved 1s a few times in the Chuck... I know its many more peeps that we have local but I dont know who they are...

Walterboro SC bro... About 3 hours and some change from there...
Summerville here. And yes this northeast food is not as great as the the south. Every time I come home I’m out to captain D’s :lol: (pause),

Well I finally doubled up really like these. Gonna beat the first pair since they ran a lll big. Will go back for doubles on bc4, bm5, and inf 6s. Maybe 2 silver tounges also. From pics and videos they did em rite.Shaping out my jordan collection then moving on to newer lifestyle models. Walking and running.

Back
Top Bottom