Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

❤️❤️❤️
8AE3A6B0-6331-4866-9010-538293575DF9.jpeg

Damn that’s one hell of a steal. I’d jump on it but just realized I can’t make a return to Champs because they’re not open so wouldn’t be able to return within 45 days.

I thought they extended their return dates because of the closures?

Just debating on if 135 is a cop for me.

Why bro??? If at anytime you can get a $200 dollar shoe for way under retail that's a GO!!! Dont know your finances but I doubt these will go lower. Especially after seeing DTLR and NDC lowering prices and they were snatched up within a matter of minutes...

Could be wrong but I think shipping warehouses can still operate considering mail couriers like ups are still operating
I doubt SP would do a big sale like this and not ship
But who knows

Good looking out to who ever posted that 25% on Shiekh! Can’t pass up for 160$ shipped. Tried shoe palace first but won’t let me add to cart. tried for a few hours and just paid the extra 15$ on shiekh

I threw gray laces in these. I like them a lot better...
Isolated to the house so I'm pretty confined to looking at my kicks...lol DS black cement 4s and UNC 3s for some added flava...:lol:

20200321_153101.jpg
20200321_153453.jpg
20200321_153645.jpg
Yeah I dig em. Personally I like black but I think the grey look better than the white that so many ppl raved about recently on here.

Has anyone on here customized these into Black Cement 3's using a brush and not airbrush? If so, can I please see the results? I want to snag another pair to convert but not sure how they'll look using a traditional paintbrush.

I’m planning on using a brush. Just make sure you prep well, apply thin coats, and take your time.

Got everything I need except for some fire red paint. Angelus ain’t shipping anything out until the lockdown is over tho... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom