Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Eastbay Free shipping: IPEBV6A7
Plus I used the 20% Gift Card thing so comes out to No Tax, Free shipping, and 20% off.

Not bad, checked out in less then 3 mins.

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

@supraman knew i wasnt alone, remind me to high 5 u after we cop.
happy.gif

hahaha. ill give you dap. im ready...lets get it onnn
i got em off FL im surprised they came through, NDC failed on me just like last and Footlocker gave me a 30 minute wait time at check out
eek.gif
. *DAPS U UP* good luck to u my friend.

damn...nice man haha im still waiting...phone, online....suckssss

Eastbay Free shipping: IPEBV6A7
Plus I used the 20% Gift Card thing so comes out to No Tax, Free shipping, and 20% off.

Not bad, checked out in less then 3 mins.

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

@supraman knew i wasnt alone, remind me to high 5 u after we cop.
happy.gif

hahaha. ill give you dap. im ready...lets get it onnn
i got em off FL im surprised they came through, NDC failed on me just like last and Footlocker gave me a 30 minute wait time at check out
eek.gif
. *DAPS U UP* good luck to u my friend.

damn...nice man haha im still waiting...phone, online....suckssss

Was at some party in Yonkers rushed to get here, got home at 12 on the dot been on my evo refreshing that eastbay page got a hour wait there, 2 hours on my computer, and 3 hours on another page that's beast. Might be good as long as my phone doesn't crash.
laugh.gif

Was at some party in Yonkers rushed to get here, got home at 12 on the dot been on my evo refreshing that eastbay page got a hour wait there, 2 hours on my computer, and 3 hours on another page that's beast. Might be good as long as my phone doesn't crash.
laugh.gif

just doubled up on NDC. Try clearing your cookies if you're receiving that error message that the product is unavailable. Cleared mine and was able to place my order easily. Goodluck fellas!

just doubled up on NDC. Try clearing your cookies if you're receiving that error message that the product is unavailable. Cleared mine and was able to place my order easily. Goodluck fellas!

Keep refreshing NDC... I remember the same thing was happening when the royal foams came out. Had to keep refreshing for 20 minutes or so

Keep refreshing NDC... I remember the same thing was happening when the royal foams came out. Had to keep refreshing for 20 minutes or so

Back
Top Bottom