Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Jordan Brand gets a round of applause for this release. The quality is great and looks spot on to the first retro. The reason why they couldn't do this for the White/Black 3s, don't know why. -_____-

Jordan Brand gets a round of applause for this release. The quality is great and looks spot on to the first retro. The reason why they couldn't do this for the White/Black 3s, don't know why. -_____-

im done #redTonguejumpman #cements
2rgcino.jpg

was able to grab a pair with the birthday coupon at FTL at 8pm and had a pair at FL held for me because I had to work late today. GR are great were I live because Jordans sit for MONTHS around here. One local FTL hasn't sold a pair yet.

was able to grab a pair with the birthday coupon at FTL at 8pm and had a pair at FL held for me because I had to work late today. GR are great were I live because Jordans sit for MONTHS around here. One local FTL hasn't sold a pair yet.

im sure ppl are kind of suprised these sold well in some places.. i know they would sell well but lots of ppl thought they wont sell that quick and didnt get there pair.

next time ppl dont try to sleep on these to long!

Hope everyone who didnt get a pair gets some in the near future cause these are nice
pimp.gif

im sure ppl are kind of suprised these sold well in some places.. i know they would sell well but lots of ppl thought they wont sell that quick and didnt get there pair.

next time ppl dont try to sleep on these to long!

Hope everyone who didnt get a pair gets some in the near future cause these are nice
pimp.gif

They're pretty much done here in San Diego... Like some others, I still anticipate a restock on ndc or eastbay.

They're pretty much done here in San Diego... Like some others, I still anticipate a restock on ndc or eastbay.

central jersey, bridgewater mall still had some ~3 hours ago (dunno about what sizes)
they had almost every size still after the line in the morning

central jersey, bridgewater mall still had some ~3 hours ago (dunno about what sizes)
they had almost every size still after the line in the morning

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So after NBAStore decided to stop allowing discounts I told myself I wouldnt cop. (I hate paying retail!)

I went and got my iPhone replaced today and while I was waiting for Ghost armor to get installed I decided to walk in the shoes stores and see if I could get any type of discount.

Sheikh told me no, Champs told me no to VIP and military, Finishline told me nobody would give me a discount and that he had 1 in my size left. Went to Footlocker and talked to the manager. I asked him why different locations allow/dont allow VIP coupons. He couldnt give me an answer but allowed me to use my military discount and said that he would never not allow me to use it!
pimp.gif

Copped for 128.23! So I found my new spot.

i still wouldn't join the military and they might as well had told u f ya service cuz thats disrespectful

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So after NBAStore decided to stop allowing discounts I told myself I wouldnt cop. (I hate paying retail!)

I went and got my iPhone replaced today and while I was waiting for Ghost armor to get installed I decided to walk in the shoes stores and see if I could get any type of discount.

Sheikh told me no, Champs told me no to VIP and military, Finishline told me nobody would give me a discount and that he had 1 in my size left. Went to Footlocker and talked to the manager. I asked him why different locations allow/dont allow VIP coupons. He couldnt give me an answer but allowed me to use my military discount and said that he would never not allow me to use it!
pimp.gif

Copped for 128.23! So I found my new spot.

i still wouldn't join the military and they might as well had told u f ya service cuz thats disrespectful

Finally found a size 12. Tried on the 11.5 cause my white cements were big in my usual 12 but they felt little tight on my pinkie toe. Told guy at finish line man its crazy I got two pairs of the cool greys and struggled with these.

Back
Top Bottom