Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Sneaker Shields > Forcefields
http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=132s

I rest my case.

laugh.gif
that don't prove nuthin. That bein said tho I have always wanted to try the wearable shoe trees but was deterred initially because no one in my area sells them and the force fields are easily copped. That and I've read a lot about people claiming that the shoe trees are uncomfortable as well. I'm gonna give em a fair shot tho one day.
Did you even watch the videos?  All you need to do is trim them to solve any comfortability issues.  

Sneaker Shields > Forcefields
http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=132s

I rest my case.

laugh.gif
that don't prove nuthin. That bein said tho I have always wanted to try the wearable shoe trees but was deterred initially because no one in my area sells them and the force fields are easily copped. That and I've read a lot about people claiming that the shoe trees are uncomfortable as well. I'm gonna give em a fair shot tho one day.
Did you even watch the videos?  All you need to do is trim them to solve any comfortability issues.  

^^so why didn't you ask to see another pair? your spending 160 bucks on a shoe, you gotta make sure your getting your moneys worth.

^^so why didn't you ask to see another pair? your spending 160 bucks on a shoe, you gotta make sure your getting your moneys worth.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

laugh.gif

Yea man I watched the video. All 8 mins of it. It would be nice if they were as comfortable as you claim; and it wasn't the trim issue that deterred me but the rigidity people claimed that caused the discomfort.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

laugh.gif

Yea man I watched the video. All 8 mins of it. It would be nice if they were as comfortable as you claim; and it wasn't the trim issue that deterred me but the rigidity people claimed that caused the discomfort.

So after NBAStore decided to stop allowing discounts I told myself I wouldnt cop. (I hate paying retail!)

I went and got my iPhone replaced today and while I was waiting for Ghost armor to get installed I decided to walk in the shoes stores and see if I could get any type of discount.

Sheikh told me no, Champs told me no to VIP and military, Finishline told me nobody would give me a discount and that he had 1 in my size left. Went to Footlocker and talked to the manager. I asked him why different locations allow/dont allow VIP coupons. He couldnt give me an answer but allowed me to use my military discount and said that he would never not allow me to use it!
pimp.gif

Copped for 128.23! So I found my new spot.

Now I just need Black/Cement in Oct and I'll be finished with 3's

So after NBAStore decided to stop allowing discounts I told myself I wouldnt cop. (I hate paying retail!)

I went and got my iPhone replaced today and while I was waiting for Ghost armor to get installed I decided to walk in the shoes stores and see if I could get any type of discount.

Sheikh told me no, Champs told me no to VIP and military, Finishline told me nobody would give me a discount and that he had 1 in my size left. Went to Footlocker and talked to the manager. I asked him why different locations allow/dont allow VIP coupons. He couldnt give me an answer but allowed me to use my military discount and said that he would never not allow me to use it!
pimp.gif

Copped for 128.23! So I found my new spot.

Now I just need Black/Cement in Oct and I'll be finished with 3's

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I don't even know
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's cool though, lesson learned
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I don't even know
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's cool though, lesson learned
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

exactly swoosh is pointless. they suspended my swoosh account in january bcuz i sent them an email politely going off on them for not discounting the cement 3s. i asked what was the purpose of swoosh if you dont discount shoes and why would you want me to pay retail for a shoe that cost $1.25 to make in a sweatshop. Nike is terrible.
I was just about to cop a Swoosh account for $350 earlier this year too. So glad I didnt!
eek.gif
, good thing you didn't.

At them suspending your account
laugh.gif
.  They have been salty since the Cool Grey release when a ton got scooped up on Swoosh.  I scooped up five pairs myself (3 for me, 1 for my bro, 1 for a friend).

A limit would be enough, I would be heated if I was still employed since employees that have access to an employee store can still use their discount, however if you don't live in Memphis or Oregon you have to pay retail, pretty much screwed.
yea for $350 thats a terrible deal good thing you changed your mind.
and yeah now that you mention it thats when they start being shady i've seen you complain about it on some of the other threads too lol. i know i took full advantage of that cool grey release though, I mean 3 pairs for $334 it cant get any better it just sucked that they put a limit on them of 3 and thank god i live in Memphis.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

exactly swoosh is pointless. they suspended my swoosh account in january bcuz i sent them an email politely going off on them for not discounting the cement 3s. i asked what was the purpose of swoosh if you dont discount shoes and why would you want me to pay retail for a shoe that cost $1.25 to make in a sweatshop. Nike is terrible.
I was just about to cop a Swoosh account for $350 earlier this year too. So glad I didnt!
eek.gif
, good thing you didn't.

At them suspending your account
laugh.gif
.  They have been salty since the Cool Grey release when a ton got scooped up on Swoosh.  I scooped up five pairs myself (3 for me, 1 for my bro, 1 for a friend).

A limit would be enough, I would be heated if I was still employed since employees that have access to an employee store can still use their discount, however if you don't live in Memphis or Oregon you have to pay retail, pretty much screwed.
yea for $350 thats a terrible deal good thing you changed your mind.
and yeah now that you mention it thats when they start being shady i've seen you complain about it on some of the other threads too lol. i know i took full advantage of that cool grey release though, I mean 3 pairs for $334 it cant get any better it just sucked that they put a limit on them of 3 and thank god i live in Memphis.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom