Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I got mine on Eastbay, in 11 mins, but of course, I closed the confirmation screen without writing down the numbers. I'd assume all is well, but would be super tight if somehow my order was messed up.

edit: Ha as soon as I hit submit on this post, my phone buzzed with the eastbay confirmation email.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

i got em off FL im surprised they came through, NDC failed on me just like last and Footlocker gave me a 30 minute wait time at check out
eek.gif
. *DAPS U UP* good luck to u my friend.

damn...nice man haha im still waiting...phone, online....suckssss
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod675470&icid=11890
GO THERE STILL A NEAR FS RUN
nah i was able to get it through beastbay....thank you Samantha...i love you
laugh.gif

After 15 of talking to this lady, she finally gave me my pair...! She said that I couldn't use free shipping coupon with the purchased, and I kept telling her that every pair of jordans that I have bought from EB, i've never had paid for shipping...! Finally she put me on hold and went to talk to her supervisor and let her use the "FREE SHIPPING" coupon..! Terrible job EB..!!!

After 15 of talking to this lady, she finally gave me my pair...! She said that I couldn't use free shipping coupon with the purchased, and I kept telling her that every pair of jordans that I have bought from EB, i've never had paid for shipping...! Finally she put me on hold and went to talk to her supervisor and let her use the "FREE SHIPPING" coupon..! Terrible job EB..!!!

weird. So I refreshed and it came back to 2 mins, totally surprised. I had 2 in the cart, even though I only wanted one. Instead of editing the cart and possibly losing the shoe I just bought them both. Most likely return 1 or sell it here for retail.

weird. So I refreshed and it came back to 2 mins, totally surprised. I had 2 in the cart, even though I only wanted one. Instead of editing the cart and possibly losing the shoe I just bought them both. Most likely return 1 or sell it here for retail.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch. NDC ran me an even 150. No tax + free ship
pimp.gif

Cali, we get taxed out the wazoo, except for Amazon <3.

Even $150 is steep, for Jordan's.  Not worth it considering the quality, but I wanted needed a pair of True Blues to beat around though
sick.gif
.  Now I know how girls feel when you kick them out of the crib at 3am, no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch. NDC ran me an even 150. No tax + free ship
pimp.gif

Cali, we get taxed out the wazoo, except for Amazon <3.

Even $150 is steep, for Jordan's.  Not worth it considering the quality, but I wanted needed a pair of True Blues to beat around though
sick.gif
.  Now I know how girls feel when you kick them out of the crib at 3am, no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?
Style number and color code
wink.gif
or you can follow nike on twitter and they give you a link right at midnight (their the only reason i have a twitter)

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?
wink.gif
or you can follow nike on twitter and they give you a link right at midnight (their the only reason i have a twitter)

wink.gif
ooooohhhhhhhhh... just tried 136064 and it came up... sweet. Thanks dude. Same thing happens to me for every release. I try searching and nothing and I just use a link that someone posts. Will remember that for the next release.

Back
Top Bottom