Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Finally found a size 12. Tried on the 11.5 cause my white cements were big in my usual 12 but they felt little tight on my pinkie toe. Told guy at finish line man its crazy I got two pairs of the cool greys and struggled with these.

bay area's craigslist is flooded with true blues. many of them going for 200+ 
eyes.gif

I went to HOH at Northline here in Houston, and the first pair they gave me had paint chipping on the left shoe so I asked the guy if he could give me another pair he looked kind of annoyed but, oh well the pair I did buy was flawless

I went to HOH at Northline here in Houston, and the first pair they gave me had paint chipping on the left shoe so I asked the guy if he could give me another pair he looked kind of annoyed but, oh well the pair I did buy was flawless

all these posts about places selling out early are surprising to me. i dropped by serramonte today just to see how things were going. FNL, FTL, and footaction all seemed to have FSRs. footaction wouldn't let me use the bday coupon so I didn't cop because I already got 2 pairs on eastbay with 20% off GC. Then went to FNL, apparently someone went in and traded a pair of the WCs for TBs so i ended up getting another pair of the WCs for 20 off. overall, a good day.

all these posts about places selling out early are surprising to me. i dropped by serramonte today just to see how things were going. FNL, FTL, and footaction all seemed to have FSRs. footaction wouldn't let me use the bday coupon so I didn't cop because I already got 2 pairs on eastbay with 20% off GC. Then went to FNL, apparently someone went in and traded a pair of the WCs for TBs so i ended up getting another pair of the WCs for 20 off. overall, a good day.

I got the last sz 9 at my local Champs, and the box was hella #$@$%@ up, creased and warped. I had no other choice. Other than that the shoes are fine. Are everyone else's boxes in pristine condition? I know it's not really a big deal but come on. Who handles the shipment on these things, bums?

I got the last sz 9 at my local Champs, and the box was hella #$@$%@ up, creased and warped. I had no other choice. Other than that the shoes are fine. Are everyone else's boxes in pristine condition? I know it's not really a big deal but come on. Who handles the shipment on these things, bums?

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Im actually really surprised all the stores in Serramonte have FSR.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Im actually really surprised all the stores in Serramonte have FSR.

Originally Posted by allreds

WORSE UPS and Fed Ex! Actually it all depends where in the case the box is located, with how flimsy they make the boxes lately it's a wonder all of our boxes don't come pre compacted.

Originally Posted by allreds

WORSE UPS and Fed Ex! Actually it all depends where in the case the box is located, with how flimsy they make the boxes lately it's a wonder all of our boxes don't come pre compacted.

all of nike's boxes are very weak now, we all just need to get used to it.

they're not strong enough to sit in a stockroom, let alone be shipped anywhere

all of nike's boxes are very weak now, we all just need to get used to it.

they're not strong enough to sit in a stockroom, let alone be shipped anywhere

Back
Top Bottom