Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

^^^^ You used it on the true blues?

Yep....I even returned my Wolf grey 5's to FL, then went to another FTL and picked up another 5 and used the coupon again.  Saved me $50 yesterday.  

Yep....I even returned my Wolf grey 5's to FL, then went to another FTL and picked up another 5 and used the coupon again.  Saved me $50 yesterday.  

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

pimp.gif

Much appreciation man. I'm gonna try for my second pair today then.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

pimp.gif

Much appreciation man. I'm gonna try for my second pair today then.

hey drew, you must have a vip card to use this coupon.
and most stores require that you have the actual printout because they need to write your vip account number on the back of it and hold on to them.
as i mentioned a few pages back, 3 footlockers i know of in my area were accepting it for the tb's.

and most stores require that you have the actual printout because they need to write your vip account number on the back of it and hold on to them.
as i mentioned a few pages back, 3 footlockers i know of in my area were accepting it for the tb's.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Seriously? 
sick.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Seriously? 
sick.gif

tired.gif

jordan_404567-102_1im.jpg

I just feel like these shorts are not even coordinated with the actual shoe.... wth?

blue elephant print???

xl404567100.jpg

should have just left them like that, but replace the red with blue.... IMO atleast.

jordan_404567-102_1im.jpg

I just feel like these shorts are not even coordinated with the actual shoe.... wth?

blue elephant print???

xl404567100.jpg

should have just left them like that, but replace the red with blue.... IMO atleast.

Man, I really can't believe how much I love mine. I was actually on the fence about them on Friday night, figured maybe I should just take a step back from the game until the fall. I copped Banneds unexpectedly and another pair of Cool Greys from the South Chicago outlet stock, but my girl convinced me otherwise and I headed to the mall first thing in the AM. As soon as I got them out of the box, I didn't know what the hell I was thinking. These are gorgeous kicks. Clean, classic, and they're one of the most versatile sneakers ever. Don't think the need to buy matching shirts and all that jazz makes much sense with these, they'll go with anything.

I didn't get my first pair of J's until I was in the 4th grade, and by that time they were on the 6's and 7's, so I missed out on having 3's growing up. But over time this has become maybe my favorite edition of the sneaker. And I have to say, I think I like these better than my white cements.

Man, I really can't believe how much I love mine. I was actually on the fence about them on Friday night, figured maybe I should just take a step back from the game until the fall. I copped Banneds unexpectedly and another pair of Cool Greys from the South Chicago outlet stock, but my girl convinced me otherwise and I headed to the mall first thing in the AM. As soon as I got them out of the box, I didn't know what the hell I was thinking. These are gorgeous kicks. Clean, classic, and they're one of the most versatile sneakers ever. Don't think the need to buy matching shirts and all that jazz makes much sense with these, they'll go with anything.

I didn't get my first pair of J's until I was in the 4th grade, and by that time they were on the 6's and 7's, so I missed out on having 3's growing up. But over time this has become maybe my favorite edition of the sneaker. And I have to say, I think I like these better than my white cements.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:
2ekpz0p.jpg

I feel your pain man I had to pass on these white cements at my job cause of how big a difference the elephant prints were

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:
2ekpz0p.jpg

I feel your pain man I had to pass on these white cements at my job cause of how big a difference the elephant prints were

Back
Top Bottom