Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

whos that lying on the ground in the white/navy 16's???

I believe that's Jason Kidd while on the Nets.

I suppose these TB 3's will be the same quality as the '09 pair?

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

whos that lying on the ground in the white/navy 16's???

I believe that's Jason Kidd while on the Nets.

I suppose these TB 3's will be the same quality as the '09 pair?

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

i wore my '09s (int'l release) ONCE and they cracked & chipped. i'll wait a few weeks to see if any NT'ers pairs crack before i cop.

Fellow NT'er told me his '11 cements have been worn multiple times with no cracking, so Im with it. Instacop.

GREAT to hear. U seriously just brightened my day. Copped x2.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

i wore my '09s (int'l release) ONCE and they cracked & chipped. i'll wait a few weeks to see if any NT'ers pairs crack before i cop.

Fellow NT'er told me his '11 cements have been worn multiple times with no cracking, so Im with it. Instacop.

GREAT to hear. U seriously just brightened my day. Copped x2.

these are a must, couldnt get the internationals so this is awesome. playoffs, these, cements. concords and 11/12 pack and im done i think

these are a must, couldnt get the internationals so this is awesome. playoffs, these, cements. concords and 11/12 pack and im done i think

yeah i have very high expectations of these n the black cements this year after seein the white cements

yeah i have very high expectations of these n the black cements this year after seein the white cements

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

my 09's chipped and cracked after a couple of wears
yeah, mine cracked immediately

my '01s(on the right) are still pristine after many more wears

the leather quality on the '09s(on left) are very good though, almost as good as the '01s(right)

it'll be interesting to see how the '11s turn out. I think they're being produced in Taiwan as opposed to China like the '09s, but that might have just been the samples.

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

my 09's chipped and cracked after a couple of wears
yeah, mine cracked immediately

my '01s(on the right) are still pristine after many more wears

the leather quality on the '09s(on left) are very good though, almost as good as the '01s(right)

it'll be interesting to see how the '11s turn out. I think they're being produced in Taiwan as opposed to China like the '09s, but that might have just been the samples.

Does cracking and chipping depend on how much you weigh?

I have cdp3s, 09 tbs, and other 8s all worn at least 10 times and none of them show any sign of that. I'm 135

I have cdp3s, 09 tbs, and other 8s all worn at least 10 times and none of them show any sign of that. I'm 135

so far my white cements have showed no signs of chipping or cracking and i've worn them almost times a week since release date. i hope jb corrected this and the quality will be the same on tb's then black cements.

so far my white cements have showed no signs of chipping or cracking and i've worn them almost times a week since release date. i hope jb corrected this and the quality will be the same on tb's then black cements.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yea more weight more stress and compression of the midsole, paint cracks and chips faster. But with the crappy paint JB used it don't take much for them to crack. Even if your 300 pounds you should get a good amount of wears before paint chippingnot this paint chipping after one wear SMH.

Yea more weight more stress and compression of the midsole, paint cracks and chips faster. But with the crappy paint JB used it don't take much for them to crack. Even if your 300 pounds you should get a good amount of wears before paint chippingnot this paint chipping after one wear SMH.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Results vary...I've worn my 09's probably 4-5 times and there is no chipping, I'm 185.  Idk the reason for it, but I'll take the lack of chipping so far lol.  I'd like another pair that fit me better though, my current pair just ran too big.

Back
Top Bottom