Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

I'm kinda iffy about this....
ohwell.gif

Even though I don't own a pair of True Blues chances are the quality will be alot worse than the shoes that were released in 2003 and STILL with all theother shoes JB could have released for the 1st time ever........they choose to release these again.
tired.gif

Where's the Bordeaux's, White Infrareds, White & Red 12's, Powder 9's???
mad.gif

Yea these will fly off shelves like fire red 3's... right....

I'm personally not that interested- unless of course, there is a use of QUALITY materials

I guess ill reserve my final judgement til I see a pic of the sample...

i had 3-4 pairs over the years and they were nice. with 3's being my fav. j's i would prob. cop. hope they turn out to be like military 4's...goingfor barely retail even after like 2 yrs.

Originally Posted by ShoeeFreakk

HOPE THIS IS TRUEE !

lol...hope its TRUE BLUE...corny but had to say it...
pimp.gif
hopefully they dodrop cuz my TB have gotten their fair share of wears...

So these should have just the jumpman on the heel without the "AIR" under it like the retros had.?

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by mikeatris

Was looking forward to the Bordeaux's but since the got scrapped I am chilling.

Who is saying they are scrapped?
They were scrapped for the Raptors according to some people.

well i dont need the assurance of a pic. it has been stated already, and im surprised this is even getting anywhere. cant wait!!! will get two of these and twothree pairs of spacejams.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

well i dont need the assurance of a pic. it has been stated already, and im surprised this is even getting anywhere. cant wait!!! will get two of these and two three pairs of spacejams.
eek.gif

I thought we weren't getting SpaceJams this year??

Originally Posted by Rafool

They were scrapped for the Raptors according to some people.

Like who? MarcSJ08 seems to usually have reliable info and he was saying they are still slated for possible/likely release in late 09 or 2010 as a quickstrike.

I think the rumor mill here on NT is worse than a high school girls bathroom. When I hear things like "scrapped" or "confirmed" I want toknow who is saying it, cuz there's a lot of people around here who act like they know what they're talking about but they really don't know jack@+$#. Anyway, from the "rumors confirmed" thread:
LeronJames wrote:
BlackSheep08 wrote:
I was really hoping for Bordeaux VII's as well. I guess I have to move on.
I don't think those are dead yet, just not confirmed. I recall reading something saying that some of this stuff being rumored could be releasing well into 2010, so it may be a while before we hear any actual confirmations. They're probably just testing the waters right now. We just gotta keep telling them (JB) we want them, hopefully they will deliver.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^Yes. They(Bordeaux & French Blue VII's) might/will release as quickstrike later this year or the next.

I like the III's and all I just don't like the retro with the jumpman and "air" under it...JB either needs to go back to retroing with the"Nike Air" on it, or just a small jumpman would maybe be okay...otherwise...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I didn't like the true blue III's the first time around, but they have grown on me. I may pickup a pair depending on where i'm working.

Originally Posted by MCaussade

I like the III's and all I just don't like the retro with the jumpman and "air" under it...JB either needs to go back to retroing with the "Nike Air" on it, or just a small jumpman would maybe be okay...otherwise...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
We all know that will never happen again.

Had the originals had the Jumpman and the retros had "Nike Air", I bet the same complaining would be going on.

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

If true, these will end up on shelves longer than the cdp 3's have. Now if it's limited, then watch hell break loose.

how will these sit on the shelves for a long time? the only reason the cdp 3's sat is becuase they came with the wack #%! 20's. they will sell out very fast even if they are a gr.

yeah these will fly off the shelves. but then there will be endless complaints about quality, but that comes with every jb shoe lately
laugh.gif

"Cipha, don't get gassed"

Pretty much every store not named Footlocker/Footaction/Niketown is sells/sold the cdp 3 seperate and they still sat months after release. The aforementionedchain stores didn't move them until they put them on the friends' and family sale or took them off employee hold.

With that said, this isn't 2001/2002 or even 2005-2006 when GR Jordans sellout on the first day. Don't let an online sneaker board get you gassed. In aforum of a couple thousand members (15% Nike employees) where EVERYone is a fanatic in some form, yes it would seem like EVERYONE in the world wants a certainshoe. People outside of these boards aren't as fixated you may think about sneakers, let alone Jordans as anymore.

With that said, as a general release, they'll sit.

Only as a semi-limited release they'll sell out right away and best believe 75% will be purchased by resellers and internet soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom