Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

i dunno man....if i dont see the proof....who knows...they talkin about comin out with the cement 4s this year too...until somebody posts somethingsubstantial.....i'm a skeptic

i'll probably pass. depends on how my funds are in august. they're a nice color, but not a must have for me. quality will be an issue as well. itsgood info to know though just in case the funds are right.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i guess its the same shoe from the 2001 edition

from the style number and color code you PM me

nice
Yea, I noticed that as well. Could be just the one they use until the details get hashed out (specific release date, quantity, ect)

I submitted my order already, same process as any other release, so I have nothing but faith this info is correct.

we need a confirmation. with info and pics .

laugh.gif
Let me jump on that.
do you have a store

To all of you guys doubting this info Process is as legit as it gets.

The reason he knows about this is he has just ordered them for his store, wherever that may be, Canada i think. (which is good news for europe if thats thecase cos we should get offered them too)

Thanks for the heads up fella

True Blues are certainly one of my grails and definitely my favorite III CW...
i can't wait for these to drop, thanks for the info

Dont Doubt PROCESS
laugh.gif

His info always comes correct, check out the Canada Forum if yall doubt him
grin.gif

I am not a store manager, if that's what you're getting at.

Give me a little more credit than that...
laugh.gif

But yes, I am located in Canada, which more than likely means they are a GR. LS/QS are rarely offered up here, and never with the stores I deal with. If itwasn't a general release, I would most likely not have seen the order sheet until April.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by retromj17

man i hope this is true.....anyhow i wont be copping cause the quality is going to be "crap" id rather cop the 2002 retros or is it 2001?lol

if da true blue releases,i think the quality will be good just like da fire red 3s tht release few years back. But if u buy a pair from 2001, u can never wear em because they gonna crack instantly. I mean the 01 retro doesnt have the nike air in the back when it released, so mite as well cop this pair.

They wont crack instantly LOL Quality on Fire Reds in 06 was AWFUL. They looked terrible!

Awesome news! Might buy 2 pairs, these are a toss up with the black/cements as my favorite III.

Awesome news! Might buy 2 pairs, these are a toss up with the black/cements as my favorite III.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by retromj17

man i hope this is true.....anyhow i wont be copping cause the quality is going to be "crap" id rather cop the 2002 retros or is it 2001?lol

if da true blue releases,i think the quality will be good just like da fire red 3s tht release few years back. But if u buy a pair from 2001, u can never wear em because they gonna crack instantly. I mean the 01 retro doesnt have the nike air in the back when it released, so mite as well cop this pair.

They wont crack instantly LOL Quality on Fire Reds in 06 was AWFUL. They looked terrible!
Nah, fire reds quality and look are pifff.
pimp.gif

damn i just bought a fresh pair of true blue 3 oh well at least i hope the quality is the same as 01 so i could buy a half size bigger

Back
Top Bottom