Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

funny that this is finally happening. i've always wanted to compare how the release would go if these were released again. i still remember waking up a 6am to hit up NTSF in 2001. when my friend and i got there around 7 there were... 4 people in line. something tells me things will be different this time around.
much different

I hope these will be an easy cop. Time to reminisce, I went to my local Footaction at around 10 AM that morning. No line at all. But the following summer, Iwent to the Philippines and left them behind for my uncle to enjoy. I can finally replace them now hopefully. Thanks for the info!

I need a new pair!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

If true, these will end up on shelves longer than the cdp 3's have. Now if it's limited, then watch hell break loose.
I feel you also. Jordan's do not hold there value @ all like they use to especially with all the fakes running around. I sold all myJordan's from the 99 retro IV's up until a few years ago. So many variants and so many bootlegs that it does me no good to hold on to shoes especiallywhen a fake will come out of the same shoe and people sometimes won't know the difference between real and fake. So I wear all my shoes now. No more savingthem or keeping them on ice. I have 7 pair of Jordan's including 2 packs and I wear them all the time on weekends. Gotta keep the Kenneth Cole's andJ&M on point for the work week. I had the True Blue's and will pass because I know I will not wear them and buying them to save is not an option for meno more. I was looking to get the Orange and Black 1's that will come out this month. I like them a lot, but I went and got a pair of Ed Hardy'sinstead.

If this is true I hope they don't come in a package. Hopefully they don't get scrapped like the bordeaux 7s. My fingers are crossed

Hmmmm....i wonder why these werent on the line list i seen? Oh well, we never get the good stuff.

oooohhhh yesssss!!
Usually I hate re-re-re-re-retros, but true blues is a MUST COP

These have been rumored for quite some while.

One thing to note: It wont be a General Release. Think along the lines of Package, Online, QS etc.

Good, now maybe the people tryin to sell the retro true blues for $400+ will calm down

Back
Top Bottom