Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

You sure they got em? The HOH at VF didn't have any while Champs did.

I heard 12 pairs. Glad I went to Champs instead and went to Sun Valley when VF is closer. Paid off because I was able to get extra at Shoe Palace(opened 2 hours early but I didn't go inside until after leaving Champs) and Shiekh (they had pairs for raffle and fcfs) after.

I'm very glad lots of you got to get pairs today. I passed as I decided to spend the $$ on getting my 2001 black cement 3s sole swapped. Going to cost me a little more than this but my 01 pair is in great shape leather wise but the midsole being almost 20 years old makes me a teeny bit nervous. Glad lots of you grabbed these!! Next up, the V's!!!

Got these on the SNKRS app waited in line and a few minutes later GOT EM ! I will hold on to them until they hit $400 and then resell them
giphy (2).gif

Anybody in the bay area need a size 11 for a size 12. Clown at shoe palace put the wrong size in the bag. By the time I got home and opened the bag, size 12s were gone everywhere..

Looked at my bank statement nike hit me for the 2, I thought $190 was retail I didn't get no extra shipping...

Those turbo green 1s going for $600 in size 7 and $350 in size 11. Of they can get that high in resale value I'm sure these can too

I’m mad I had to settle for a half size big on FNL after getting errors twice when submitting order for my size.

Back
Top Bottom