Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I noticed on certain releases you can try on the nike app along with snkrs
I wonder if there's any difference or advantage
Probably not but next time i might try the app instead of snkrs
After striking out twice in store I used just the Nike app on the way home. It certainly let me keep trying over and over but I didn't get a pair. I wasn't really all in on these so it's cool. I woke up at like 7 and said I'll give it a shot. Now those fire red 5s and flints that's a different story. I'm not missing those.

FTL straight up playing games with FLX
They make it super hard to get the ASW releases requiring us to have a bunch of points which no one had forcing folks to buy merch
Then they make this release FCFS when it was a perfect opportunity to make it a reserve with FLX points

30 yrs in dawg. Nothing is sold out if you got money. Goat has a full size for 290.

lol you prolly get a allowance or something.

lmao i got two pairs my G. 1 in store and 1 on snkrs. If you got 30 years in, why you makin dumb statements like that? But I sense your ego got hurt from my comment so you had to attack me from a financial perspective that you know nothing about 🤣

They make it super hard to get the ASW releases requiring us to have a bunch of points which no one had forcing folks to buy merch
Then they make this release FCFS when it was a perfect opportunity to make it a reserve with FLX points
Thankfully I didn’t want much from ASW. This whole new system sucks though; and I refuse to play their game and buy stuff for points.

Yeah I’m not buying stuff just to get points
I’m letting it happen naturally
Like I was able to cop a pair on eastbay so I’ll get some points from that and hopefully those points will help me in the future
I’m surprised footsites didn’t charge shipping
I know they were charging shipping on the pine greens
I wonder how they decide what gets charged

I really dont think FCFS was intended for this release in foot stores... I might be wrong but it seems like the stores under this new FLX program was leaning towards more of an online release ONLY. Thus the reason they only got a few pairs instore... If indeed the App system was broken they been knew about it and had no other way but to FCFS the few pairs they had....

Yeah, but is your girl still annoying you? That‘s what I want to know.

When I got her home she went to sleep & later I went to a local distillery at 1 with some friends, now I’m back home for the game & she left to go out for someone’s birthday

I didn’t stick around for the ***** *** mood SHE GOT INTO FOR CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR ME THAT I REACTED TO...but man she had some weird mood I couldn’t fully feel out in the couple minutes we crossed paths at home...

I have a feeling she’s still bothered in some way & if these 3s come up tonight at all things might blow up. I’m still not over missing out today, she already decided she had jokes before things got bad, then things went downhill & it became a me problem with her reaction

I need to get off NT & take a break from these 3s, it ain’t helping

When I got her home she went to sleep & later I went to a local distillery at 1 with some friends, now I’m back home for the game & she left to go out for someone’s birthday

I didn’t stick around for the ***** *** mood SHE GOT INTO FOR CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR ME THAT I REACTED TO...but man she had some weird mood I couldn’t fully feel out in the couple minutes we crossed paths at home...

I have a feeling she’s still bothered in some way & if these 3s come up tonight at all things might blow up. I’m still not over missing out today, she already decided she had jokes before things got bad, then things went downhill & it became a me problem with her reaction

I need to get off NT & take a break from these 3s, it ain’t helping
They just shoes. Remember that. Hope you get it all sorted.

I wasn’t sure how I felt since we’ve been spoiled lately with NA, but ima sucker for white based 3s. Glad I went ahead and locked one in on euro sites last night.

The way folks went in on these, the WC3 could be a problem once they ever release again.. especially if they’re anything but massive GR.

do you guys do you guys think the prices will drop on these I totally missed out on a pair and would love to scoop them up

Prices ain't gonna drop much if these truly are limited so expect yo pay at least 40-50 over retail, which ain't too bad imo

I'm not saying this as a hater because I like the UNC 3 but at the current resale price, you'd be buying into the hype if you copped. Katrina/HOF 3s are better looking imo and you can cop for the same price as a UNC.

They just shoes. Remember that. Hope you get it all sorted.

yea for sure that’s why I haven’t pulled the trigger on resale yet, I’ll live without the shoes or pay the price at the end if worse comes to worst, honestly my issue revolves me wanting the shoes but stems from deeper problems we haven’t worked though yet but I haven’t gotten through yet.

Completely missing on these though is a stinging example that I haven’t gotten over though & right now(literally during the game even) I can’t use UNC ball to make me feel relieved before looking for better, more healthy conversations with her...because today was a **** show as far as I’m concerned from her AND ME, but she can’t hear about herself without causing new problems & we’ll end up arguing

& on this note, my bad everyone. I’ve been lowkey venting my frustration in here today as an alternate escape. Congratulations to everyone that ended up with pairs today, enjoy them a little extra for me or enjoy your profit, whatever you do I ain’t one to judge what you do with your pairs & get salty for you getting some. I hope I didn’t come off like that in whatever posts I made earlier

yea for sure that’s why I haven’t pulled the trigger on resale yet, I’ll live without the shoes or pay the price at the end if worse comes to worst, honestly my issue revolves me wanting the shoes but stems from deeper problems we haven’t worked though yet but I haven’t gotten through yet.

Completely missing on these though is a stinging example that I haven’t gotten over though & right now(literally during the game even) I can’t use UNC ball to make me feel relieved before looking for better, more healthy conversations with her...because today was a **** show as far as I’m concerned from her AND ME, but she can’t hear about herself without causing new problems & we’ll end up arguing

& on this note, my bad everyone. I’ve been lowkey venting my frustration in here today as an alternate escape. Congratulations to everyone that ended up with pairs today, enjoy them a little extra for me or enjoy your profit, whatever you do I ain’t one to judge what you do with your pairs & get salty for you getting some. I hope I didn’t come off like that in whatever posts I made earlier
No worries. It’s all good.

Just took the cash I was gonna use on these and bought the Bred 11s. I still needed to grab those as the holidays were rough this year and I somehow forgot about it. So I guess i'm now happy I missed out haha. It's all perspective.

Prices will definitely drop next week
I’m thinking $230 range by the end of week imo
Odds are there will also be some scattered restocks but those will be hard to catch

230, and they definitely will stick at 230. Shipping and taxes puts this price perfect.

send EBay a streamline form so you don’t have to pay taxes and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom