AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

9F055089-3FC2-4DD0-B402-7400134E4511.jpeg

Picked up my double up pair a few days ago, and walked into SP and got the last pair for the little one yesterday. Rarely do I double up, but had to make an exception for these.

What are using to protect these? Scared to rock some yellow suede kicks….

I would like to know this as well.

I’m in the market for a pair of University Blue 4s on eBay, but I’m scared to death about dropping 400 hundred on suede shoes, when I live in a city where it rains 8 mon out of the year.

I’m concerned that some of these waterproofing sprays could potentially damage the shoes.

Any advice would be greatly appreciate.🙏

What are using to protect these? Scared to rock some yellow suede kicks….
All those stain repellents work good and I haven't noticed any work better than the other.. Go to your local foot stores and grab the cheapest stain/water repellent

For Someone who’s never owned a pair f 4s, can I get some advice on sizing for these? I keep hearing they run a bit small.

If I wear an 11.5 in Jordan 1s, 5s and 6s, is TTS a safe bet with the 4s?

I’d have to drop $300 or more on eBay.

With no returns, I need to be sure.

Thanks.🙏

bid of $259 hit for my wifes sz 7.5, not bad. I think she’d rather have the shimmers tho, might have to grab those too

Curious why you relaced them?

I did notice now the right shoe is factory laced (lateral lace over medial) but your left shoe is now medial lace over lateral as the laces go across the tongue.
I usually relace mine because the factory lacing job is sloppy. I wrote a longish response about medial/lateral vs left/right lacing but its early and I don’t think its right so I deleted it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom