Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Just won my first raffle so my pair are secure (UK, Hanon).

Got hands on with a pair in Size on Tuesday and was impressed so can't wait to get 'em. May double up.

Good luck to those who still need it.

There were a couple of sneakers that had the Jordan 4 midsole besides the flight 89.

Process from winning sns raffle takes awhile
Get charged
Confirmation email comes later
Then it shows up on order history
They usually ship it out on sat sun the latest
Shipping is really fast
I always receive it on wed the following week

Thanks. I never won from them before via a raffle so it makes sense now.

Is it 5:50pm yet?

michael-jordan-air-jordan-4.jpg

Rair_OG_Jordan_4s_2.jpg

These bad boys even made its way to da football field

ronnie-lott-air-jordan-4-gridiron-kicks-spotlight.jpg

ronnie-lott-air-jordan-iv-4-bred-1990.jpg
Lott was a beast

Woah woah! Don't disrespect the Flight 89s. They're on a different level than the 4s but still a classic.
This

Anyone here have the poor man's Jordan in 1989 instead of the IV? My mom got me the Air Flight '89 Mid after begging her for about an hour in the store. So in 7th Grade I had the Air Flight 89s, while a bunch of my friend's had Black/Cement IV's. My best friend had the same Air Flight '89s as me but also had the Medicine Ball Air trainers.
There was a $20-$30 price difference between the Flight '89 and the IV.

I had the WC4. My buddy has the BC4 and I was very jealous. Another buddy had the black/grey Flight '89 that I believe you're referencing. The tooling was obviously the same, and I thought they looked awesome! I'll probably pick those up if they ever retro again; missed the last retro.

Tried on the blk Anny Iv’s once again In both a 9.5 and a 9 to compare.

9.5 my true size the shoe had too much movement and pliability when I flexed and walked. Especially in the toe box.

The 9 was a solid fit. Plush.

Everyone’s feet is different.

To each his/her own.

I asked the worker about the “blk/cement”

“Oh you mean the Breds?”

“No....”

I can't wait to get these. Literally my favorite J's along with the black 3's which oddly retro'd last year. Crazy to think in this day in age I can get my grails all within a couple of years.

you actually have to turn that Paradigm on its head, air flight 89 was first to use that midsole.
I didn't say they were the first. I said there were other models. It sounds like I meant it, but i meant there were others.

There were a couple of sneakers that had the Jordan 4 midsole besides the flight 89.

:rofl:

Your statement suggests that Air Jordan 4s had it first.

"..had the Jordan 4 midsole.."

It should say: "There were a couple of sneakers that had the Flight 89 midsoles, besides the Jordan 4."

I can't wait to get these. Literally my favorite J's along with the black 3's which oddly retro'd last year. Crazy to think in this day in age I can get my grails all within a couple of years.

Yeah I've said this a few times in multiple threads. I went so many years when all these were so hard to get and rarely released and now have doubles of grails. Thank you Nike.

I was wishing that my parents would buy me the Flight 89s, also in 7th grade, but there was no chance of that. Those were a coveted basketball shoe where I came from, not a poor man's sneaker. I would have been happy to get any colorway of those, and only a couple of people in my whole dang school had the black cement 4s. They were the lucky kids.

They're my favorite non-Jordan.
41477369_178649713020219_2288765062995374807_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom