Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Trust me if you have the patience it will pay off tremendously.

upload_2019-5-4_11-29-19.png

3 years is a long time bruh

Why is everyone acting like this is their first rodeo! This is a MASS GENERAL RELEASE. stop acting stressed and stop acting like you won something special. They made millions of pairs here. No skill required to cop. Probably a 75% chance to cop on SNKRS- I hit on 3/4. Enough!!!

Some sizes are quite difficult to cop. Trust that.

Who got the intel on a sz 10. Might just let the hype die off for the day and buy off StockX next week. I’m getting too old for this :smh:

Make sure y’all are checking your pairs. I went through 3 pairs at FA before finding a decent one. Joints were jacked: ashy and one pair had a warped wing .. :sick: That FA had terrible pairs.

Speckle density boys are going to lose it when they get these (If they end up with a wonky pair).

Last edited:
Trust me if you have the patience it will pay off tremendously.

upload_2019-5-4_11-29-19.png
When it comes to pricing whether you're looking to buy for a good price or looking to sell for a better price patience is no doubt the key. I started looking for a pair of Toro 4's 6 to 8 months ago and waited and waited and waited until I got my price. Granted they were preowned but they could easily pass as deadstock which is the only time I will purchase pre-owned shoes.

Back
Top Bottom