Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

doubled up via snkrs and eastbay.

idk why Nike ships 7 days now. for the AJ6 they express shipped it with FedEx in 3 days. Package got here on Tuesday.

7B9B4BA2-D874-4B8A-BA1A-D807008D960D.jpeg

Out with old, in with the new.
R.I.P 2012s
The quality on the 19s are nothing to write home about. But it really does show just how ****** the quality of retros were back only a handful of years ago. Just so excited to have a fresh pair of my favorite sneaker of all time.

AB736E53-4C72-449C-8D8A-4CBD2998E2C4.jpeg

Waited around for the 3pm unclaimed pairs and still got dubbed on a size 8

HOWEVER

gods be good I made sure to chat up a few of the employees till I made nice with one of em who hooked me up with a pair so it was a successful day

I honestly don’t think I physically went out for a shoe on release day like this since the DMP 6/11 pack released

Hope these resell in the $225 - $230 ish range by next week. Not paying over $50 resell (including shipping). How are these people listing them for $250ish on stockx. After fees and what they payed for in tax and / or shipping they’re breaking even practically. People trying to resell them now seems pointless unless you scored them under $200 (rewards, no tax, etc). You’d have to hold them for 2-3 years like the WC4’s to make some decent profit. Even BC3’s from over a year ago are under $250 resell right now

Hope these resell in the $225 - $230 ish range by next week. Not paying over $50 resell (including shipping). How are these people listing them for $250ish on stockx. After fees and what they payed for in tax and / or shipping they’re breaking even practically. People trying to resell them now seems pointless unless you scored them under $200 (rewards, no tax, etc). You’d have to hold them for 2-3 years like the WC4’s to make some decent profit. Even BC3’s from over a year ago are under $250 resell right now

You should be straight , look at the infrared six resale price and that should give you an idea of what these are gonna be like In a month

Only reason I paid a few bucks over retail today was because I was already out there tryna get them and failed

Patience will pay off

yes it doesnt make sense. unless you're making at least $50, it's not worth it.

Just picked up my pair a little while ago.

IMO in terms of quality

2016 White Cement 4’s > 2019 Black Cement 4’s
I’m interested in seeing this for myself. While I prefer the Black Cement 3s over the 4s, I prefer the White Cement 4s over the 3s. All four are dope IMO, but if I HAD to rank, it’d go:
Blk Cement 3 > Wht Cement 4 > Wht Cement 3 > Blk Cement 4

That mall in near Bragg right? I'll be getting stationed there in Sept. Hows hectic are releases there?

I saw about 30 people in line at FNL. Didn't walk by the other stores. Plus I think there's a spot on base to cop shoes. Mind you, NC is the home of MJ so any OG release is gonna be hectic...

Yeah these look a lot better in person. I’m rocking 2012’s right now too and having ‘19 in hand I could immediately see the subtle details added since last release to bring these truer to form. Dare I say, we owe Nike an apology?

better than 2012s for sure (which isn't a high bar) but still room for improvement, especially with the off centered nike air.

Back
Top Bottom