Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

So winning a GR is described as a "hit"... okie dokie. With GR's to me its just a matter of how many you decide to pay for... but its all goyood.

Hope everyone that wants a few "hits". lol

Dame Day :nthat:

fp2iye.jpg

I'm still doubling up tomorrow, but I just got a pair of Aqua 8's in this week and seeing how much the white edge of the durabuck makes that shoe pop is making these ones look so dull and boring.

I looked at the SNS site again and the raffle for the 4’s are still going on but they already charged my PayPal. Weird.

Nothing in my order history as well.

Process from winning sns raffle takes awhile
Get charged
Confirmation email comes later
Then it shows up on order history
They usually ship it out on sat sun the latest
Shipping is really fast
I always receive it on wed the following week

Good to see not many defects or complaints on these yet. I saw one guy on IG that got his from Nike with a bent heel tab, but haven't seen much else. Anyone else know anything to look out for when picking these up?

My local FNL said they have been getting heavy calls for these all week long and they expect a ton of people to be lining up in the morning. I decided I'm not even going to try for the fcfs there. I'm just hoping I can secure 2nd pair from foot apps.

Anyone here have the poor man's Jordan in 1989 instead of the IV? My mom got me the Air Flight '89 Mid after begging her for about an hour in the store. So in 7th Grade I had the Air Flight 89s, while a bunch of my friend's had Black/Cement IV's. My best friend had the same Air Flight '89s as me but also had the Medicine Ball Air trainers.
There was a $20-$30 price difference between the Flight '89 and the IV.

Anyone here have the poor man's Jordan in 1989 instead of the IV? My mom got me the Air Flight '89 Mid after begging her for about an hour in the store. So in 7th Grade I had the Air Flight 89s, while a bunch of my friend's had Black/Cement IV's. My best friend had the same Air Flight '89s as me but also had the Medicine Ball Air trainers.

I was wishing that my parents would buy me the Flight 89s, also in 7th grade, but there was no chance of that. Those were a coveted basketball shoe where I came from, not a poor man's sneaker. I would have been happy to get any colorway of those, and only a couple of people in my whole dang school had the black cement 4s. They were the lucky kids.

Woah woah! Don't disrespect the Flight 89s. They're on a different level than the 4s but still a classic.

Back
Top Bottom