Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

No type of way, homey, just not new to this "culture." I get what ya'll are doing but it doesn't change the fact you guys are destroying the integrity of a brand new shoe. After a couple wears if that even it's gonna look even worse than it did factory. I guess i could say you know who doesn't wear their shoes when they talk about ironing them.

Some people don't sweat the integrity of their kicks and lose sleep if they're willing to reshape the toe box in the first place. They're just sneakers no matter how we look at it.

-Drew

Some people don't sweat the integrity of their kicks and lose sleep if they're willing to reshape the toe box in the first place. They're just sneakers no matter how we look at it.

-Drew
This i can dig. Just want everyone to know what they're getting into. Younger heads may not realize.

I'll take all OG colourways of III-VI with NA on the back, please.

This one first would be lovely.

NIKE-1988-AIR-JORDAN-III-3-WHITE-FIRE.jpg

Do anyone know where to get size 9 for retail? Or will it be any quick restocks..my wife picked up my pair from footlocker while I was at work.. when I got home and looked at them the stitching on the grey toe part around the front of shoe is coming out :frown: this is my fav Jordan of all time.. this sucks!

Do anyone know where to get size 9 for retail? Or will it be any quick restocks..my wife picked up my pair from footlocker while I was at work.. when I got home and looked at them the stitching on the grey toe part around the front of shoe is coming out :frown: this is my fav Jordan of all time.. this sucks!
Call your local stores, I’m sure someone may have a pair.

If you don’t have the J23 app or follow solelinks then you should....it will probably be quite a few restocks this upcoming week and they’ll keep you informed

Just got confirmation that my son’s pair shipped from Ndc. Even though I got mine from Ftl with the reservation(and with no hang tag smh) when I ordered his gs size it kept giving me an error message about others getting first dibbs or something of that nature. I check back later and I see there sold out so I had a mind to head to the mall but I’m glad I didn’t. They sent a confirmation of shipped last night.

Any clue how much a pair of 1999 Air Jordan IV black cement in VNDS condition are? Original box, tissue paper. Mid soles are cracking but not completely hammered. I can post pics. Smoke free home for 20 yrs.

Sold mine off like 2-3 months ago, the recent release. They fit a little tight, so I sold them
off. Actually worn, I think they came out in 2013/2014? Got them for $125, wore them a lot & still managed to sell them for $100. The paint never chipped, & the creasing was very minimum.

Now that this release is over and unintentionally obtaining 5 pairs,There’s not much else I really care about til October & the holidays (SBB3.0,Bred 1 OG high,Bred XI) I’ll obviously try for the TS1 and Jordan SB “Lakers” but I already foresee an L with those....Oh those UNC style OG 1s and yellow toes.Other than that there’s really nothing I’m too thrilled about until another OG color retro releases...Idk just ranting a little

Hard to tell in this pic but the top shoe has a bigger toe box. Decided I wouldn't keep both pairs but I can't decide which pair to keep. Would go with the bottom shoe but it has something weird going on with the paint.
20190505_090927.jpg

Still no word from FNL. Got PayPal order confirmation, but nothing from FNL. Money not pulled yet. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom