Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

I just read this thread from start to finish and there was some really good advice in here. Thanks to the folks who actually had meaningful posts.

I just read this thread from start to finish and there was some really good advice in here. Thanks to the folks who actually had meaningful posts.

Originally Posted by rlsj800

if these retro i will try to cop 2 pairs. missed out on the cdp, i hate when jb puts a good shoes with a questionable shoe and then asks for 300+ dollars for the pack so the fact that these might release seperately is great news for me.

Originally Posted by rlsj800

if these retro i will try to cop 2 pairs. missed out on the cdp, i hate when jb puts a good shoes with a questionable shoe and then asks for 300+ dollars for the pack so the fact that these might release seperately is great news for me.

We all know the final shoe will look a million times better than this.

The Jumpman on the right shoe looks pregnant!

Smh.

We all know the final shoe will look a million times better than this.

The Jumpman on the right shoe looks pregnant!

Smh.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

why are they releasing jays that came in packs???

because for the most part cdp=curse word in the sneakerhead dictionary
i dunno bout that CDP's was a blessing to get WILD OG colors in a short amount of time.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

why are they releasing jays that came in packs???

because for the most part cdp=curse word in the sneakerhead dictionary
i dunno bout that CDP's was a blessing to get WILD OG colors in a short amount of time.

Black cements are my favorite color ways. Its a must that i get myself at least three pairs. If the iii's were better quality I would have had copped more.

Black cements are my favorite color ways. Its a must that i get myself at least three pairs. If the iii's were better quality I would have had copped more.

Back
Top Bottom