Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Dude even have the Fear pack, I tried to make myself like these, but I don't think I can pull off wearing some Jr MInt 4s... That's coming from a person who has crimson and joker 3s

Can someone who has a early pair chuck up some on feet photos to help the 50% of us undecided folks out please!

did not increase my desire for this shoe since i was planning to buy at 5am, but it did have me take notice on hulk's buys and taste for the recent releases

Might be passing 
tired.gif

I like grey shoes! and that mint makes them look ok, Still deciding on getting these but most likely I will get them 4's are one of my fav

I'm gonna pass only because I want the lightnings IF they do in fact release. I don't think I will regret these down the road

Like the shoe...not made to be worn on my feet tho, I won't take it personal from JB...will be passing

If you need an on feet to convince yourself to buy, then you might as well pass. :lol:

Still skeptical on whether or not to cop. Just don't wanna pass for whatever reason and regret it down the line. Feel like these could be like the Mist Blue 4s and JB rarely rerelease a retro+

The samples were wayyyyyyy better than this release version. Good thing I got mine before the switch
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom