Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

My store got them in last week. I was actually taken by surprise at how nice they looked in person and actually said "wow" out loud. As nice as they were, I'd rather get the Vs over them.

Last edited:
So I'm hearing these are still a GR but there won't be anywhere near Toro 4's or Fire Red 3's numbers.
Im hearing the same here too, alot of ppl are passing in my state, so glad i can cop a GR that not everyone will have, and i know theyl regret it after they see em on my feet. Finally a happy release for me.

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-7.jpg

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-1.jpg

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-5.jpg

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-3.jpg

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-4.jpg

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-11.jpg

green-glow-iv-beauty-shots-6.jpg

via sneakernews

If i had any doubt before them pictures changed that. Looking so damn fresh! Gonna be a great look with some nice pants. Shorts prob not so

Footlocker Exclusive in Australia. Confirmed.I will be able to rock these immediatley unlike the toros where every kat has a pair, hurry up!

Those pics look really nice and I want to see that green glow in person but I think this is a dope shoe

Does the green glow in the dark on the retail ones or not?
no man they dont glow in the dark that was established basically in the beginning

but they do glow in the day though, grab you a pair and check it out lol

Lol $240 smh

That's like who ever runs that savage kickz and posts on IG dude wanted $240 for FR3s didn't move a week later $219 didn't move week of RD $200 ... After RD $189 lol

saw them in person yesterday and they r ok but im def passing i need to stop with the shoe madness so this def isnt a need to have cw

Back
Top Bottom