Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Give it 5 years theyl b a cool grey 4 mark my words
there's already cool grey 4s, they released in 2004.
View media item 534707

Those are my retro+ grails :smokin

1102.jpg

Those CG 4s were crazy comfortable! I would cop those again.
JB needs to bring them back! Those and the tour yellows were :smokin love the patch on the tongue of the tour yellows

I like the way u think :smokin

They brought back the 11's n the 9's so eventually we'll see them again.... Hopefully

Thought about getting these but it's just not the same :frown: but then again $85 > $400 :lol:

nike-air-flight-89-2-570x381.jpg

I like the way u think :smokin

They brought back the 11's n the 9's so eventually we'll see them again.... Hopefully

Thought about getting these but it's just not the same :frown: but then again $85 > $400 :lol:
you think the IIs will comeback? I want the pair in the CDP pack and the black/chrome pair that released in 2004

JB needs to bring them back! Those and the tour yellows were :smokin love the patch on the tongue of the tour yellows
Yeah I didn't like those tour yellow ones back in the day but I wish I copped. I'm really diggin those now

Last edited:
The 2's are very underrated.

If they get enough hype I'm sure JB will reretro the chromes. The OG white and red are definetly comin back out soon. Whatever that was in the CDP has released or confirmed to be release already except for the 2's, 7's, and 10's.

Any Miami peeps in here? I'm flying down Friday for the legends of summer tour wit my girl. Trying to figure out my options to get these.

Champs around my way apparently only got 10 pair and gave out all their guaranteed tickets this morning. Sounds fishy as ****, anybody else stores practice this?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When are these coming out?

What's the price going to be?

Are these limited?

Will my store get them?

Should I show up at midnight?

Are these coming with extra laces?

Do these actually glow in the dark?

What should I wear with these?

Should I double up?

Do you guys think these will resale for $300?

Are these coming in a special box?

Should I get these or something else?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When are these coming out?

What's the price going to be?

Are these limited?

Will my store get them?

Should I show up at midnight?

Are these coming with extra laces?

Do these actually glow in the dark?

What should I wear with these?

Should I double up?

Do you guys think these will resale for $300?

Are these coming in a special box?

Should I get these or something else?

Probably going to be the one asked the most

I guess when u have money it's ok to dress like a fool at the club

If it was an average Joe the bouncer would've told him maannn you not getting in this club with those fruity *** socks on

Funny how both are wearing the same shirt

Last edited:
Yeah ...

Do they glow n the dark?

And

Are they GR and whats the resell value?

Resell is retail plus shipping is my answer to those people. I hope online is an easy cop I've been successful with the thunder restock in May and the black grapes online from the mobile finish line. Speaking of the black grapes, someone on sole collector posted these are more limited than black grapes smh.

Back
Top Bottom