Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Why do you doubt? It very well be and I would bet money it will be.
I'm just saying these may not have the similar numbers to the FR IVs or IIIs that released. You never know how a shoe release may go until it hits the market but anything is possible

Why do you doubt? It very well be and I would bet money it will be.
We don't know the exact numbers, but it has been said what to expect in relation to recent releases like the Toro V and Fire Red 3.  If you want to impose your opinion on others this isn't the place or time.  Unless you have reputable, trustworthy information to share and prove otherwise.

I was one of the people who was all in at the beginning of the thread with the photo shopped pix but the retail pair are disappointing to be honest and 4's are my favorite being that I have about 12+ different cw's of 4's.
good luck to all who want these as it should be easy as cake to cop

Haven't been in this thread in a while, noticed they changed the shoe, easy pass now. I really liked the sample pics, they def. HAD potential. Oh well.....

One more week, I liked the samples better that were solid uppers someone posted a picture of them the other day but the toe box change isn't that big of a deal to me. Still an easy cop for me.

$240 
sick.gif

http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-965-air-jordan-4-iv-green-glow-in-stock.aspx
i have a pair size 11

Just got in from my local Villa copping my ticket. I was shocked at the turnout. 30 people showed up to scoop a ticket. 

Back
Top Bottom