Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Man, I returned my pair from Shiekh to Foot Locker stuck with a store credit, and then I saw the KD 7 Pony....... I am not a KD/LeBron guy, but the shoes were nice. And cheaper! Copped. And some tech fleece sweats. About 25 outta pocket for the two. Much happier.

Cop what makes you happy... How much for the KD? Seen the for around $140-160 sometime ago..
Man, I returned my pair from Shiekh to Foot Locker stuck with a store credit, and then I saw the KD 7 Pony....... I am not a KD/LeBron guy, but the shoes were nice. And cheaper! Copped. And some tech fleece sweats. About 25 outta pocket for the two. Much happier.
?

This is a lil bit late guys. So I got 'em on release day at Footlocker. And I didn't really take a good look at em. I mean I did take a detailed look at the Laser printing cos thats all this shoes is all about. I even posted detailed pictures of the prints in here. And that's just about it. Didn't even bother checking each and every part of the shoe, just the outer area. And just now I've decided to try 'em on getting ready for the summer. And I found out that the left shoe didn't have the Air Jordan tag inside the tongue.

View media item 1558989

Last edited:
That image inspired me to get these!  Always liked them but didn't think retail was worthwhile, and I generally don't like icy bottoms b/c they end up looking like crap after a few wears.  Anyway, got them DS for $215 shipped (w/ face on one toe box).  They look amazing.  These are really unique and special.  I wonder what demand would have been if the price were lower.  Got some stains from jeans on the back tabs, but hey, it's hardly noticeable, and I'm going to wear and enjoy these unique shoes!

Amazing.... Very underrated... Got mine for $215 shipped..... Loving them.

That entire 30th anniversary laser series were damn good quality! No complaints on my end. Prices were a tad high...but the quality and styles were superb!

Finally got these for $178 shipped. I believe if you're still looking for these you should be able to find them for a great price depending on your size, just have patience. I agree, the whole laser collection had good quality and executed very well in my opinion. 
That entire 30th anniversary laser series were damn good quality! No complaints on my end. Prices were a tad high...but the quality and styles were superb!

Finally got these for $178 shipped. I believe if you're still looking for these you should be able to find them for a great price depending on your size, just have patience. I agree, the whole laser collection had good quality and executed very well in my opinion. 

Great deal.... I also scored a pair yesterday for $160 + $15 shipping via SoleSteals.com

Couldn't pass on that price.

Great deal.... I also scored a pair yesterday for $160 + $15 shipping via SoleSteals.com

Couldn't pass on that price.
Thats a steal as well. I couldn't pass on the price too. I just couldn't do the $250 plus tax and shipping at the time. 

Back
Top Bottom