Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

im gonna roll with the 250 n hope i can catch these on ndc or finishline so i can use code or winners circle

congrats to the people who weren't able to cop this past weekend 
happy.gif
WORD!! Not often or ever we can say that!

One of plugs confirmed $250. Trying to see if I should get from him now....or test my luck with ndc and use my 20% off. Strange part is.....he is getting the 4's, but was not allocated for the 20's. Makes me think how limited the 20's really are.

Still expecting the $250.. Prob gonna have to grab a pair anyway. Hopefully the price will make them obtainable like the other 2.

Wouldnt even risk it .. buy now

My thoughts exactly bro. Went on ahead and copped from a seller this morning. Paid a nice lil' ticket too but it's all good. If I get played on 3/21 then I'd be paying this price anyway. If I don't get played on 3/21 then I either double up or sell. Whatever the case, not leaving this release to chance...

One of plugs confirmed $250. Trying to see if I should get from him now....or test my luck with ndc and use my 20% off. Strange part is.....he is getting the 4's, but was not allocated for the 20's. Makes me think how limited the 20's really are.

Yeah. I told him to invoice me. Should have in hand before release day. Thinking about doubling up if I can get for $200 with ndc code. Funny part is...I am seeing more credible sites saying $190 as well. I am still believing the $250 price though

Last edited:
Why are people surprised that they are going to have a wide release. I knew they would, that's why I said before that I almost passed on them. As far as the price being $190, I really doubt that. Aren't the laser JordAn 1's $190? And we all know that the ones always sell for less. And if they do sell them for $190 you best to believe that I will be writing a letter and calling Jordan brand. We supported the 166 Flatbush event by showing up, we proved to be loyal customers. I don't think Jordan brand would tax us for participating in their event. If anything they should have considered us and drop the price.

Last edited:
People have boxes with the $250 suggested retail price, that should be more than enough confirmation.....I can't wait to cop but march is a packed month with Stealth 20s, Teal 4s, Gold Foams (all the same day), these lasers, and the Chi 10s :x

If Jordan Brand sold out of the Laser 4 at the $250 price point, there's no way they are lowering the price. Use your head. :lol:

Bruh yall really goin to far to try and explain or prove to us that its NOT $190 ... everyone in here is expecting $250. I only brought it up yesterday as a joke and a rumor went around today its nice to dream as well all were but we're all prepared for $250

Bruh yall really goin to far to try and explain or prove to us that its NOT $190 ... everyone in here is expecting $250. I only brought it up yesterday as a joke and a rumor went around today its nice to dream as well all were but we're all prepared for $250

I'm not going by what you said, Im going by what all the major sneaker sites are posting. Sneakerwatch and sneakernews two of the biggest are both reporting a price of $190.

I'm not going by what you said, Im going by what all the major sneaker sites are posting. Sneakerwatch and sneakernews two of the biggest are both reporting a price of $190.
I bought them in NYC. They are $250.

Last edited:
166 flatbush boxes do come with the suggested retail price attached.  

They used Footaction machines so anyone could easily return to store if they feel like they overpaid. (or sell on ebay)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom