Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

It's not hard to understand, it's called wishful thinking, let me ask u something, are u salty because u paid 250 or are u waiting for them to release ?
im waiting for them to release like many others, and like many others the price doesn't matter. But lets look at the facts, were the laser 1s marked up? yes. were the laser 20s marked up? yes. are they all retros? yes. Is the 4 a retro? yes. Is this particular model a laser edition? yes. Then all signs point to it being 250. For christs sake they retailed 2 weeks ago for 250 and none of the other shoes there had inflated price tags either for the sake of it being all star break, there is no reason to even remotely think that these wouldn't be 250. They will be 250 the writing is on the wall bro. 

Last edited:
im waiting for them to release like many others, and like many others the price doesn't matter. But lets look at the facts, were the laser 1s marked up? yes. were the laser 20s marked up? yes. are they all retros? yes. Is the 4 a retro? yes. Is this particular model a laser edition? yes. Then all signs point to it being 250. For christs sake they retailed 2 weeks ago for 250 and none of the other shoes there had inflated price tags either for the sake of it being all star break, there is no reason to even remotely think that these wouldn't be 250. They will be 250 the writing is on the wall bro. 
What wall are u referring to, the Great Wall of China? For many others, priced is not a factor, are u serious ? As of 190 is not enuff, u guys don't have a problem paying an extra 60 bucks? I already stated why I believe they were 250 for the New Yorkers, why are u coming at me for, when I'm only trying to save us $.

What wall are u referring to, the Great Wall of China? For many others, priced is not a factor, are u serious ? As of 190 is not enuff, u guys don't have a problem paying an extra 60 bucks? I already stated why I believe they were 250 for the New Yorkers, why are u coming at me for, when I'm only trying to save us $.
did you really just take the phrase writing on the wall that seriously? And you are on Niketalk of all places, guarantee you for the vast majority here price wont be a factor for these shoes, hell for any other shoe this year. If you want something you go get it. Not trying to sound elitist or rich, neither or which I am, but did that extra 60 stop anyone in NYC from copping? And they pay tax on top of that too. Im not coming at you i simply stated facts as to why I believe they will be 250 for everyone else too like it or not. At the end of the day its wishful thinking at best that they will be 190 bro regardless if a sneaker blog or two post that as retail pricing. The only way you would be able to save us money is if you worked at nike and had enough power to make these shoes 190. Not to sound harsh but across the country every other laser shoe had their respective price mark-ups. Did not matter the state or location **** even the country for that matter it happened with the 1s, the 20s, and will happen with the 4s too. No different then how the ferrari 14s were 200 in Chicago when they released. (Mark up at the time) and were still 200 when they released nationwide. This isn't the first time JB has done this and probably won't be the last. Like everyone else in here has stated the shoes will unfortunately be 250 bro. 

Again that's ur opinion, I respect ur opinion, no I didn't take the wall thingy to serious, that's why I stated the Great Wall of china? Of course I don't work for Nike or jb, how about u, do u work for them?, do u know for sure that the price will be 250$? U should be a used car sales men,

Again that's ur opinion, I respect ur opinion, no I didn't take the wall thingy to serious, that's why I stated the Great Wall of china? Of course I don't work for Nike or jb, how about u, do u work for them?, do u know for sure that the price will be 250$? U should be a used car sales men,

Are you trolling or are you being dead serious? How old are you anyway? Not being funny in the least bit, I'm genuinely asking.

Waiting on the 4's to complete the set! GREAT job on quality and detail JB
you gotta cop dub zero joints now too
if you get the 1s, 4s, and 20s, you have to complete the pack and cop the Dub Zero's 
smokin.gif

Are you trolling or are you being dead serious? How old are you anyway? Not being funny in the least bit, I'm genuinely asking.
1982, u do that math, why would I be trolling? Ur the 1 taking this too serious, all I'm doing is giving u my opinion, is that wrong or illegal?

Actually I'm kinda liking this debate, who are u to tell me that I'm wrong when these laser still hasn't officially release in the us

Sorry if already posted, but is this going to be available on Finishline?  I did not see it on the release calendar.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom