Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

A lot of 4's sitting at my local mall

Same. So many sitting. And nike town Nya had them on shelves.

I saw them when I went to go return my pair. Didn't like them that much and the quality I had was horrible. A lot of glue spots, threads all over and the laces were dirty.

Are the leather used on the Laser 4 the same leather in the Laser 1?

Dubai UAE will have this on stores this week, 

please answer if the same leather with Jordan 1, else please describe the shoe leather on Laser 4 thank you
Where / Which store in Dubai do these release at ? Got a couple of homies there that wanna cop these. 

who else remembers the 2 laser releases in 2005

the white/black/red online and the black laser in stores

this release was a resell flop and glad to see it

the white/black/red i had my friend who i got to know off nike talk get me a pair and i got a size too small on my own

the black lasers i paid a pretty penny for at the time the most expensive shoe i ever copped

then i was able to get my hands on a number of pairs so was a few niketalkers

still have 2 pairs of DS lasers from 2005 in both colorways

but back in 2005 the black lasers where a big seller and a great flip

in 2015 this laser gimmick didnt do too good

but i gotta say this is my favorite release so far this year and 2 of my favorites jordan's of all time are the lasers release in 05

+1... glad to see these flopping for resellers. I think people who actually want shoes will start getting them. A lot of the recent releases have been sitting on shelves here. Laser 1's, Chi X's, French Blue VII's etc. Sadly the laser IV's are sitting in my city. I wish I could double up on these.

united center on both my shoes like a true Chicago Bull fan :pimp:

seems like the sick face is the most "rare" laser image.. only seen it on big sizes too 13+ ...

lucky bastard :lol:
I have the sick face on both my pairs, they're size 8.
One of the pairs that I have mj's face on the toe box have the sick face in the inner heel. It's the left foot.
The other sick face that's on my other pair, is on the outside heel and its on the right foot....I also have a partial sick face on the tongue by the 3M jumpman. So that's 3 sick faces on 4 sneakers....
View media item 1468774View media item 1468776View media item 1468778View media item 1468779

Last edited:
united center on both my shoes like a true Chicago Bull fan
pimp.gif

seems like the sick face is the most "rare" laser image.. only seen it on big sizes too 13+ ...

lolz I got a GS pair for a friend and it has the sick face on it

lucky bastard :lol:
I have the sick face on both my pairs, they're size 8.
One of the pairs that I have mj's face on the toe box have the sick face in the inner heel. It's the left foot.
The other sick face that's on my other pair, is on the outside heel and its on the right foot....I also have a partial sick face on the tongue by the 3M jumpman. So that's 3 sick faces on 4 sneakers....
View media item 1468774View media item 1468776View media item 1468778View media item 1468779

united center on both my shoes like a true Chicago Bull fan
pimp.gif

lolz I got a GS pair for a friend and it has the sick face on it

damn not rare i guess :lol:

I went to two malls here in So Cal yesterday and saw these sitting all over the place. I am guessing ton of returns within the Footlocker FA Champs 30 day window.

Does anyone know exactly what are all the images are? (I know every shoe is different from the next person) but I'm just curious to see what everyone has?? (Please share and add on thanks in advance for the comments)

Does anyone know exactly what are all the images are? (I know every shoe is different from the next person) but I'm just curious to see what everyone has?? (Please share and add on thanks in advance for the comments)

Plenty of pics have been posted in here for the exact topic you are asking for.

Back
Top Bottom