Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

If these end being a NYC only release imam loose some hair! I need these ****. I really mean that. Even if it means 6 shoes In a month for me after going cold turkey for a while.
They killing my wallet. JB got me trying to cancel Valentine's day. Having thoughts about trying to start a fight.

They killing my wallet. JB got me trying to cancel Valentine's day. Having thoughts about trying to start a fight.

Women come and go all the time... shoes like these only drop once every so many years... I trust u will make the right decision

:rofl: Word bruh. I just cancelled a wardrobe I was putting in my house, its gonna have to wait haha

Na not that.. I think its just more sticker shock for most of us cause JB is starting to go crazy.  The pricing just doesn't make sense, and they need to calm the **** down with their costs.  I can defend inflation like I have many times on this board, but this price point just makes no sense.
Sticker shock for everyone.

$250 is $250

+

Taxes.

Maybe they really are trying to out price the reseller?

Prices makes sense if they are trying to kill resell, they aren't exclusive to NYC that's for sure....

I Haven't Seen Anyone Else Bring This Up So Maybe I'm The Only One But I Am Not At All A Fan Of The "Vac-Tech" Technology They Used On The Toebox/Toe-Panel Of These :x

They Sewed The Toebox/Toe-Panel Section On The Laser 1's And XX's So Why Couldn't They Do The Same With These?

Last edited:
JB playing games. Doing a fear pack 5 type drop on these ffs

Man, they could be.. Especially with the lack of info. The 4s go down like the 5s, ultra limited.. 20s like the 3s, somewhere in between.. And 1s like the 4s, avail pretty much everywhere. :smh:

Man, they could be.. Especially with the lack of info. The 4s go down like the 5s, ultra limited.. 20s like the 3s, somewhere in between.. And 1s like the 4s, avail pretty much everywhere. :smh:

You get where I was coming from. And I think we may be onto something. Although I really hope not

Sticker shock for everyone.

$250 is $250

+

Taxes.

Maybe they really are trying to out price the reseller?

Prices makes sense if they are trying to kill resell, they aren't exclusive to NYC that's for sure....
if the shoe is super limited like it seems the 250 aint enough to curb resellers, they'll sell for alot more

I'll be seriously depressed if I fail on getting these from any site. After frags I just can't bare to think...

Im trying to grab a pair on Saturday, hope the pop up shop has a decent amount. Anybody sign up for the early release tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom