Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

If anyone goes to flatbush and do sent want laser 4 and is willing to grab me one, pm me pls. #Longshot

If anyone goes to flatbush and do sent want laser 4 and is willing to grab me one, pm me pls. #Longshot

That line is craZyyy. I was about to leave my house at 4 am, but found out there was least 50+ people camping since 10pm.

**** that , I hope most people weren't that desperate

Line wasn't that bad, got there at 7:45 and left at 10. Plenty of laser IV according to them.

Not bad, got there at 10:45 and left at 12:15...not that bad, CLEAN shoe, will post pics

I just came from the Nike Sneaker Station at 348 bowery st.   It was kinda wack, they only had them all red foams and some all red 2's.  They had the spizikes 6 but sold out.   At least I got my access code for the new nike app.  Hopefully that helps me grab them chromeposites

Last edited:
I'm hearing rumblings of an April general release... just rumours though.

They still have lasers at 166
Had to work yesterday...really hoping I can swing by at 8 am and get my 11.5. Maybe I'll get there early so they feel bad for me in this weather lmao. 

Never had an early release pair before...will post VERY detailed pics tomorrow if I succeed. 

Back
Top Bottom