Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Still got a 9.5 on NDC if any one wants em

Edit: No takers, letting them go now

Last edited:
So I paid $325 for these about 1.5 months ago thinking I wasn't going to be able to cop from my work PC manually.

Turns out I was able to cop 2 more pairs off FNL for $255 each. Overpaid by $70. Fudge.

So I paid $325 for these about 1.5 months ago thinking I wasn't going to be able to cop from my work PC manually.

Turns out I was able to cop 2 more pairs off FNL for $255 each. Overpaid by $70. Fudge.

better safe than sorry even if you overpaid

Last edited:

We've all overpaid...even if it's not sneakers, it's something else. I wouldn't sweat it.

Just got my pair at local mall,not too impress with the sketching,both shoe has the retro 7 by toe cap

That would be to much work
laugh.gif

Does ebates offer cashback for Jordan purchases on FNL? 
Unfortunately, Cash Back is not available on purchase of gift cards, Lunarglide 6, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases.. This information can be found on our Foot Locker page under Special Terms and Exclusions here:

http://www.ebates.com/coupons/foot-locker/index.htm?store=8275&query=foot+l&position=1&type=suggest

as well as on our store related exceptions page

http://www.ebates.com/help/storeexceptions.htm

Let me know if I can assist you with anything further.

Last edited:
$280 retail.... i wonder if we'll see a $400 retail sneaker... other than the mags which'll probably be pricey as hell

Anyone on the fence about copping these due to materials and quality, you wont be disappointed IMO.

Price tag, now that's a different story lol

$280 retail.... i wonder if we'll see a $400 retail sneaker... other than the mags which'll probably be pricey as hell

Jordan Shine MSRP = $400
nah but those sat until they went to like $200. i mean a shoe that flies off the shelf... i guess just dons is sorta close. kanye's obviously $350. but will we see $400/$500 (single pair) flying off shelves lol ... nike is a cash cow 

Back
Top Bottom