Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

cool grey 12s, royal 10s, cavs 4
Not in my collection, ever. Those iv's are seriously some of the ugliest monstrosities i've ever laid eyes on. Those cam straight from a bootleggers catalog.
The royal 10's are a bastard child patent leather hybrid that just does nothing for me.
And the grey 12's could have been a contender if they didn't screw it up with the orange. If it were just the side panel, i'd say ok paint it. But theres things that can't be rectified of that hideous orange color.

Military blue 4's have a certain charisma to them that really doesn't hit you until you've had time to appreciate them. i actually like that the blue is more vibrant on the 2012.

I'll tell you one thing, if people do change their minds and want to buy a pair of military 4's, it won't be the 06 version, thats for certain.

I have a DS pair at home right now and I'm contemplating on whether to return them or not. I thought they looked really fresh at first but now...meh not so much. Something about the colors just looks off. Hope I don't regret returning them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

^^ Seller already refunded my money.  Made up some BS excuse that their kid spilled juice on the sneakers this morning.  
roll.gif

I reported the seller.

indifferent.gif

snitch for what? what u lose?
he refunded u, and has 2 deal with juice filled j's...kids are unpredictable, !*%@ happens

Originally Posted by alexsal

I have a DS pair at home right now and I'm contemplating on whether to return them or not. I thought they looked really fresh at first but now...meh not so much. Something about the colors just looks off. Hope I don't regret returning them
tired.gif

roll.gif

Its not like the guy ripped him off. Really forced right there

Originally Posted by BayArea23

For some reason this fits looser than my WC4. I had to go .5 size smaller on this. Anyone else feel the same?
Yes. I feel I could have went a 9.5 in these...

2czvmeh.jpg

Seems like we have to try on all our Jordan retros now.  The Obsidian 12s ran super huge too...

24xdgqu.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For some reason this fits looser than my WC4. I had to go .5 size smaller on this. Anyone else feel the same?

Seems like we have to try on all our Jordan retros now.  The Obsidian 12s ran super huge too...
Weird. I am a flatfooted size 10.5 and I ordered them for all of the recent releases. The Military fit fine, while the WC was slightly loose. The Playoff 12s was slightly loose while the Obsidians was snugger and closer to a good feel like the Military.

I live in Philly and I dont understand how these are still in almost every store but I see everybody and they grandmom in these jawns
did they make too many

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Weird. I am a flatfooted size 10.5 and I ordered them for all of the recent releases. The Military fit fine, while the WC was slightly loose. The Playoff 12s was slightly loose while the Obsidians was snugger and closer to a good feel like the Military.

Exactly the ssame for me. I wear a 10.5 as well and the cements feel very loose compared the military's.

I'm flatfooted also... That is weird. I guess everyone's feet are different.

I was able to cop a second pair today for $110... Dude wore it 1x and changed his mind cause he wanted the Oly 6's and need the money for it.

I'm flatfooted also... That is weird. I guess everyone's feet are different.

I was able to cop a second pair today for $110... Dude wore it 1x and changed his mind cause he wanted the Oly 6's and need the money for it.

$110, good stuff...great come-up

Originally Posted by damian054

I don't really care for the color way so i'll cop if they come down to 120 or so
You don't care for the colorway but you'll still pay $120 for them. Am I missing something here?

Originally Posted by trueprada

if anybody know where some are for a good price ill buy i sold all mine now want them smh lol

What sz u need? Some local spots by me still got some pairs

damn people still sleeping on these. These will definitely pop up left and right over time and then disappear and people will want to buy them for 300 bucks. smh

Originally Posted by truongxlong

damn people still sleeping on these. These will definitely pop up left and right over time and then disappear and people will want to buy them for 300 bucks. smh
People say this way too often 
grin.gif
.... not ever shoe that doesn't sell out = underrated
A lot of sneakers are dropping right after each other so if some pick and choose which 1's to cop what's wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom