Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Damn that does look like Eli manning
roll.gif

holy sht! Thats totally him!

D#mn lol! If not for the comparison pic that wouldve passed right by me. Friggin Eli lol

In Chicago, you can't walk around in the city without seeing a hipster douche bag, a kanye wanna be in a snapback, or a WOMAN wearing skinny jeans. And from the back, you can only tell which is which 50% of the time.....sometimes even from the front!

However, which trend was better? Saggy roca wear jeans that are WAY too big, or nut huggers?

How about this: brace yourself, because this is WILD.....Buy regular jeans that FIT you. BOOM.

In Chicago, you can't walk around in the city without seeing a hipster douche bag, a kanye wanna be in a snapback, or a WOMAN wearing skinny jeans. And from the back, you can only tell which is which 50% of the time.....sometimes even from the front!

However, which trend was better? Saggy roca wear jeans that are WAY too big, or nut huggers?

How about this: brace yourself, because this is WILD.....Buy regular jeans that FIT you. BOOM.

SO ARE THESE TRUE TO SIZE OR DO THEY RUN BIG LIKE THE 3'S?
and as far as skinny jeans... 511s look good with some dunks.janoskis.vans etc
but i like my jeans a lil baggier when it comes to J's
i cant do super skinny tho... lol

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

after looking at that pic again, i'm actually more interested in knowing what the hell eli manning is doing with the sex pistols circa 1976.
if eli manning has a time machine there's no way the giants are losing the superbowl.
imagescakfg3er.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

after looking at that pic again, i'm actually more interested in knowing what the hell eli manning is doing with the sex pistols circa 1976.
if eli manning has a time machine there's no way the giants are losing the superbowl.
imagescakfg3er.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You forgot about those old grandpa reading glasses. That's all you see in Aurora.

You forgot about those old grandpa reading glasses. That's all you see in Aurora.

still gettin 'em! SP and Eli...too funny!! too bad I cant have for the HEELS & puke game, the Carolina Blue xx's will do, and then....these

still gettin 'em! SP and Eli...too funny!! too bad I cant have for the HEELS & puke game, the Carolina Blue xx's will do, and then....these

Originally Posted by p2vandal

I think any pair of jeans with a tapered leg looks good with Jordan's & pretty much any shoe. 
laugh.gif
 at that Eli comparison. I heard that the quality on these are better than the Mar's & Military's. 

Originally Posted by p2vandal

I think any pair of jeans with a tapered leg looks good with Jordan's & pretty much any shoe. 
laugh.gif
 at that Eli comparison. I heard that the quality on these are better than the Mar's & Military's. 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I've never seen anyone wearing these "grandpa glasses" in Aurora.

What I HAVE seen are kids rocking that stupid drake haircut. The "jew fro" look.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

If they crack or not has nothing to do with quality.

And since when does someone have to cop a shoe to post in it's thread?

Yes it does,

Chipping paint>Midsole crumbling

I've heard of midsoles from both '99 white and black cement 4s crumbling since 05/06 thats only 6/7 years from the release date.

Show me a example of Mars,military, tour, cool greys midsole completely designate...

Old heads are worse than the new kids, keep bashing these shoes at the end of the day Id rather spend $175(after tax) on these and not be afraid of wearing em than buying a ds pair of 1999 4s.

And for the ones saying "Price is incredibly expensive compared to 99s, how can you justify spending 160 for these??"

Retail in 99 for the 4s was $110 with inflation it's approx. $150 today. (http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm)
you wrong in some points and right in others....

inflation has zero do to with da price increases....

Exclusive: Flight 89 in ’12.

A familiar basketball silhouette lifts off again next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Flight 89.

Previewed in four colorways:

- Stealth/Action Green/White/Neptune Blue
- Black/White/Sport Red
- Black/Cool Grey/Zen Grey
- White/Wolf Grey/Varsity Red/Dark Royal Blue

Nike Air Flight 89 features the classic Air Jordan IV midsole/outsole tooling and Air “Flight

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

If they crack or not has nothing to do with quality.

And since when does someone have to cop a shoe to post in it's thread?

Yes it does,

I've heard of midsoles from both '99 white and black cement 4s crumbling since 05/06 thats only 6/7 years from the release date.

Show me a example of Mars,military, tour, cool greys midsole completely designate...

Old heads are worse than the new kids, keep bashing these shoes at the end of the day Id rather spend $175(after tax) on these and not be afraid of wearing em than buying a ds pair of 1999 4s.

And for the ones saying "Price is incredibly expensive compared to 99s, how can you justify spending 160 for these??"

Retail in 99 for the 4s was $110 with inflation it's approx. $150 today. (http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm)

A familiar basketball silhouette lifts off again next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Flight 89.

- Black/White/Sport Red

Nike Air Flight 89 features the classic Air Jordan IV midsole/outsole tooling and Air “Flight

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

the midsoles are dyed... at least that's what someone who already has a pair told me.... need me a pair of these

can you ask this someone to take some detailed pics of the midsoles to share with the rest of us?
pretty curious to see if the rumor is indeed true.
i have very strong doubts.
same paint as da bordeaux spizikes...those are dyed too now apparently.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Originally Posted by gueser

yea i think i might end up gettin these... but the J's & Skinny Jeans trend is just wack to me, anyone else think so...

X3. Death to skinny jeans. Lol

511s>>>>>>girbaud jeans
I used to rock super skinnies until i gained mass in my legs through sports. Now i buy slim fit pants. It definately makes you look more mature and taller (for me)..... But back on topic, the cement grey looks alot lighter in some of these new picks especially the rmkstore. A lot of these other HQ pics are somewhat altered with more contrast.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Originally Posted by gueser

yea i think i might end up gettin these... but the J's & Skinny Jeans trend is just wack to me, anyone else think so...

X3. Death to skinny jeans. Lol

511s>>>>>>girbaud jeans
I used to rock super skinnies until i gained mass in my legs through sports. Now i buy slim fit pants. It definately makes you look more mature and taller (for me)..... But back on topic, the cement grey looks alot lighter in some of these new picks especially the rmkstore. A lot of these other HQ pics are somewhat altered with more contrast.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yes it does,

- Black/White/Sport Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom