Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rocket

Rip's breakin out the retroes like crazy, this season.

Looks so nice on the court.... Can't wait!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

pimp.gif

Same here. I just ordered mine thru CS. Where in CA are you from fam?

Just curious to know where they release in your area and how crazy it gets
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

pimp.gif

Same here. I just ordered mine thru CS. Where in CA are you from fam?

Just curious to know where they release in your area and how crazy it gets
wink.gif

why do idiots buy these off ebay as a preorder for like $300?????
it's a bunch of smart people taking your money assuming they can get the pairs they pre-sale 
laugh.gif

why do idiots buy these off ebay as a preorder for like $300?????
it's a bunch of smart people taking your money assuming they can get the pairs they pre-sale 
laugh.gif

I probably would have snagged for around 220 or so, I have a feeling it's going to be bad for these.

I probably would have snagged for around 220 or so, I have a feeling it's going to be bad for these.

citysole & uptemo both have successfully been marked of my bookmarks they both WERE the go to spots & now they are nothing more than a damn reseller
30t6p3b.gif
....sells early for more & ship when they get em' most of the time after rd...should add gbs too......does the exact same thing %^&*&% em all

citysole & uptemo both have successfully been marked of my bookmarks they both WERE the go to spots & now they are nothing more than a damn reseller
30t6p3b.gif
....sells early for more & ship when they get em' most of the time after rd...should add gbs too......does the exact same thing %^&*&% em all

yeah, $250 is a bit much.
wondering if the rest of the euro sites will be acting shifty after that concord debacle.

yeah, $250 is a bit much.
wondering if the rest of the euro sites will be acting shifty after that concord debacle.

Not sure how crazy this release will be, but 2 pairs from Oqium for $223 shipped a pair is not too bad assuming you want to lock down your pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom