Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody seriously expect these or any new retro to live up to our expectations? Why are people surprised when we see pics like these?

Does anybody seriously expect these or any new retro to live up to our expectations? Why are people surprised when we see pics like these?

WHERE THE %#$^ ARE THE BLACK SPECKLES?! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm honestly speechless how JB can do this to us.
They know almost everybody LOVES these.
They owe it to us to give us good quality cement 4's.

Really hoping these are those "tech grey" i heard about.
If they butcher this pair I swear that I'm Passing on these.

I'm honestly speechless how JB can do this to us.
They know almost everybody LOVES these.
They owe it to us to give us good quality cement 4's.

Really hoping these are those "tech grey" i heard about.
If they butcher this pair I swear that I'm Passing on these.

I have to post again on this.

I'm f'n PISSED!

I have been waiting forever for these with the hopes that JB wouldn't F them up and guess what? - Another disappointment.

Guess I'll be trying to find a retro cement IV at a raper price. Still better than buying this total atrocity!

OK, I'm done.

For now, lol.

I have to post again on this.

I'm f'n PISSED!

I have been waiting forever for these with the hopes that JB wouldn't F them up and guess what? - Another disappointment.

Guess I'll be trying to find a retro cement IV at a raper price. Still better than buying this total atrocity!

OK, I'm done.

For now, lol.

Damn that leather is trash. I've waited so long for these. This sucks smh I'm not paying for that crap!

Damn that leather is trash. I've waited so long for these. This sucks smh I'm not paying for that crap!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What is that garbage seriously???

Those are not White/Cement IV's.

THIS. JB, do not do this to my grails. I've tolerated enough garbage.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What is that garbage seriously???

Those are not White/Cement IV's.

THIS. JB, do not do this to my grails. I've tolerated enough garbage.

All we can hope for is that JB doesn't push this through and just like the title it should only be samples. Let's stay cool fellas...I know we've been waiting a while for JB to drop this that's why we want it perfect but nothing is set on stone yet plus they got some time. Thanks again for the pic wreck!

All we can hope for is that JB doesn't push this through and just like the title it should only be samples. Let's stay cool fellas...I know we've been waiting a while for JB to drop this that's why we want it perfect but nothing is set on stone yet plus they got some time. Thanks again for the pic wreck!

And the sole too?
This sample pic mocks the original & retro. And what they did with the varsity 6/infrared pack was stupid
by the way. None a this close variation reto+ stuff no mo.

the final product of the wht-blk 4 retro...

And the sole too?
This sample pic mocks the original & retro. And what they did with the varsity 6/infrared pack was stupid
by the way. None a this close variation reto+ stuff no mo.

the final product of the wht-blk 4 retro...

if they release like this ill cop and customize, add black specles, paint the sole, and add nike air to the back
my pair will look good, SCREW JB if they mess these up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom