Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they release like this ill cop and customize, add black specles, paint the sole, and add nike air to the back
my pair will look good, SCREW JB if they mess these up

Originally Posted by scuffed nikes

that looks real raggedy yall....
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have to cop a pair just because they're one of my grails among jordans.

But i'm already blown that they're coming with that crappy leather from the mars/military's...i sold both of those because the quality was so garbage i couldn't even enjoy wearing them.

I have to cop a pair just because they're one of my grails among jordans.

But i'm already blown that they're coming with that crappy leather from the mars/military's...i sold both of those because the quality was so garbage i couldn't even enjoy wearing them.

Majority of the people saying that they will pass will be camping out on release day. We've gone through this too many times before. Not a fan of the grey speckles, but a black paint marker will easily fix that. The shade of grey is nitpicking in my opinion.

Majority of you guys are not willing to spend 300 plus for a pair that might not even be wearable, so if I can get a pair like this 150, I'll take it. You will too, otherwise you will continue to mask in the glory of the '99 retro, a shoe you will never get.

Majority of the people saying that they will pass will be camping out on release day. We've gone through this too many times before. Not a fan of the grey speckles, but a black paint marker will easily fix that. The shade of grey is nitpicking in my opinion.

Majority of you guys are not willing to spend 300 plus for a pair that might not even be wearable, so if I can get a pair like this 150, I'll take it. You will too, otherwise you will continue to mask in the glory of the '99 retro, a shoe you will never get.

^
i think your wrong cause the dary grey midsole evokes an image of fakes
rather than an og colorway air jordan

i ain't taking no marker to my j's either son

and i have the '99's & still wear them, but a replacement pair is long overdue

^
i think your wrong cause the dary grey midsole evokes an image of fakes
rather than an og colorway air jordan

i ain't taking no marker to my j's either son

and i have the '99's & still wear them, but a replacement pair is long overdue

wack. glad i got a clean wearable '99 pair. even if they do these right, i'm just gonna sole swap 'em with DS '99 pairs...

wack. glad i got a clean wearable '99 pair. even if they do these right, i'm just gonna sole swap 'em with DS '99 pairs...

everyone saying 2 pairs stop buying for hype and buy for looks. That sample looks horrible and I hope it remains a sample.

everyone saying 2 pairs stop buying for hype and buy for looks. That sample looks horrible and I hope it remains a sample.

^ not surprising...fake infrared 6s were more on point than the 2010 blk varsity red and blk infrareds 6s...

Take it for what it's worth: I'll never wear fakes but if the next man decides to get those above than the legit pair, then I'm not even mad...

^ not surprising...fake infrared 6s were more on point than the 2010 blk varsity red and blk infrareds 6s...

Take it for what it's worth: I'll never wear fakes but if the next man decides to get those above than the legit pair, then I'm not even mad...

I hear ya^ It seems like now days they want to make every retro with patent... I know Jordan brand can do better.

But I know I will never wear fakes either.... and props to the person that does.

I hear ya^ It seems like now days they want to make every retro with patent... I know Jordan brand can do better.

But I know I will never wear fakes either.... and props to the person that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom