Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigTy23

That's a SAMPLE guys, don't start complaining til the production version pop up...
Well, the case is, if we don't complain JB will 99,9% release the shoe like it is.
If we complain much about a certain detail before the mass production has been

done yet, JB still might change that, though they mostly don't listen.

The only case i know they listened was the release of the 2000 AJ VI black/deep infareds

which sample had much more red on the front midsole and was even displayed

on the websites of Eastbay/Footlocker. On the box it was named retro+.

But at the end the Black/Reds were painted like the OG's style which was great.

However, regarding the trend of the past years i don't see that JB is smart enough

to change that. If they listen to us collectors, they would actually gain even more

money.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-2012-teaser-02.jpg

patent upper?
30t6p3b.gif
da outsole is even off
laugh.gif
man imma cop da bootlegs of these and keep it moving...they're ALOT more accurate then this crap.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Who are we all kidding? Whether they're done wrong or correct, this shoe will STILL sell out before the end of the day. I just hope they make it right.
i wouldn't say that....once i seen things like military IV's sit then anything can happen.....

Who are we all kidding? Whether they're done wrong or correct, this shoe will STILL sell out before the end of the day. I just hope they make it right.
i wouldn't say that....once i seen things like military IV's sit then anything can happen.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This
I said this about white cement 3s.  They were grail status for me and hit the sale racks around MD.

But sadly enough this is one shoe that i won't be able to not purchase.  Even if i am disappointed with the speckles, and probably the shape, and probably the materials.

1170.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This
I said this about white cement 3s.  They were grail status for me and hit the sale racks around MD.

But sadly enough this is one shoe that i won't be able to not purchase.  Even if i am disappointed with the speckles, and probably the shape, and probably the materials.

1170.jpg

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Majority of the people saying that they will pass will be camping out on release day. We've gone through this too many times before. Not a fan of the grey speckles, but a black paint marker will easily fix that. The shade of grey is nitpicking in my opinion.

Majority of you guys are not willing to spend 300 plus for a pair that might not even be wearable, so if I can get a pair like this 150, I'll take it. You will too, otherwise you will continue to mask in the glory of the '99 retro, a shoe you will never get.

Sadly there is truth in this. That being said, no matter what the finished product, they will sell out, prob quick. I will not copp a final product that looks like that tho. No way. I'm just hoping that the trolling JB reps are reading these comments and will rely on what integrity they do have and try to please their most loyal and dedicated consumer base: sneakerheads (OGs). This makes me really regret wearing the rear outta my 99's back in the day before I had sense to preserve them. Back when you just walked in and copped and walked out. Nostalgia...And that pic of Mike up there in them ^^^^^ dang, it almost makes me sad to see them poorly imitated or even fronted on with these samples
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Majority of the people saying that they will pass will be camping out on release day. We've gone through this too many times before. Not a fan of the grey speckles, but a black paint marker will easily fix that. The shade of grey is nitpicking in my opinion.

Majority of you guys are not willing to spend 300 plus for a pair that might not even be wearable, so if I can get a pair like this 150, I'll take it. You will too, otherwise you will continue to mask in the glory of the '99 retro, a shoe you will never get.

Sadly there is truth in this. That being said, no matter what the finished product, they will sell out, prob quick. I will not copp a final product that looks like that tho. No way. I'm just hoping that the trolling JB reps are reading these comments and will rely on what integrity they do have and try to please their most loyal and dedicated consumer base: sneakerheads (OGs). This makes me really regret wearing the rear outta my 99's back in the day before I had sense to preserve them. Back when you just walked in and copped and walked out. Nostalgia...And that pic of Mike up there in them ^^^^^ dang, it almost makes me sad to see them poorly imitated or even fronted on with these samples
30t6p3b.gif

That's a SAMPLE guys, don't start complaining til the production version pop up...

THIS. Goodness, if anyone reads the article attached to it clearly states there will be black speckles as well on the sneaker. I don’t think the quality will be on point with the ’99 retro but these are my GRAILS and the shoe that got me into collecting Jordans. These will be copped!  

THIS. Goodness, if anyone reads the article attached to it clearly states there will be black speckles as well on the sneaker. I don’t think the quality will be on point with the ’99 retro but these are my GRAILS and the shoe that got me into collecting Jordans. These will be copped!  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom