Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

got on my blue dickies shout out my __ rocket.....audmson looks like a wnba player
laugh.gif

For real though, Amundson is cold. Dude will body ANYONE in the league. Or at least try. But hey, if you wanna try n pack D. Howard...respect.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Anybody else remember seeing them in the Marshall Mathers LP booklet?

Awwww **#%, now the conversation has moved to my favorite rap album of ALL TIME.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Anybody else remember seeing them in the Marshall Mathers LP booklet?

Awwww **#%, now the conversation has moved to my favorite rap album of ALL TIME.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

At first, I was okay with getting 2 of these but after watching that vid, I might go for three. Haven't worn a new pair of kicks out of the store in go knows how long, these might break that streak.
smokin.gif

Oh, and these will easily be the release of the year for JB.

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. JORDAN BRAND IS PULLING OUT THEIR FLAMES IN FEBRUARY. NOTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR WILL EVEN COME CLOSE. NOT EVEN COLUMBIAS. 

[HUMAN TORCH] FLAME ON [/HUMAN TORCH]

Nah man, Olympic 6's, Playoff 12's, AND the possibility of black cement 4's and bred 11's around Christmas?
JB i just warming up the oven with these. 

Remember last year they opened up the year strong with white cement 3's and then ended it with the black cements and concords. It was all looking crazy with the first releases until we got to the end of the year

At first, I was okay with getting 2 of these but after watching that vid, I might go for three. Haven't worn a new pair of kicks out of the store in go knows how long, these might break that streak.
smokin.gif

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. JORDAN BRAND IS PULLING OUT THEIR FLAMES IN FEBRUARY. NOTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR WILL EVEN COME CLOSE. NOT EVEN COLUMBIAS. 

Nah man, Olympic 6's, Playoff 12's, AND the possibility of black cement 4's and bred 11's around Christmas?

Remember last year they opened up the year strong with white cement 3's and then ended it with the black cements and concords. It was all looking crazy with the first releases until we got to the end of the year

Originally Posted by PRIME

smokin.gif

Exactly. Plus the "Fire Red" 4's and the Olympic's will sell well indeed.
I'm also waiting for Military Blue 4's and Obsidian 12's.

smokin.gif

Exactly. Plus the "Fire Red" 4's and the Olympic's will sell well indeed.
I'm also waiting for Military Blue 4's and Obsidian 12's.

yea i think i might end up gettin these... but the J's & Skinny Jeans trend is just wack to me, anyone else think so...

yea i think i might end up gettin these... but the J's & Skinny Jeans trend is just wack to me, anyone else think so...

Originally Posted by gueser

X2
grin.gif

Normal fitting jeans with these for me please
pimp.gif

X2
grin.gif

Normal fitting jeans with these for me please
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

BLACK CEMENTS ARE A RUMOR, SO I'M NOT INCLUDING THEM. STILL PREFER WHITE CEMENTS OVER BLACK CEMENTS ANYWAY. BRED 11 IS A COOKED UP RUMOR AS WELL, I'M ALMOST CERTAIN COLUMBIA 11'S WILL RELEASE.

smokin.gif

BLACK CEMENTS ARE A RUMOR, SO I'M NOT INCLUDING THEM. STILL PREFER WHITE CEMENTS OVER BLACK CEMENTS ANYWAY. BRED 11 IS A COOKED UP RUMOR AS WELL, I'M ALMOST CERTAIN COLUMBIA 11'S WILL RELEASE.

X3. Death to skinny jeans. Lol

X3. Death to skinny jeans. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom