Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

again, lamewop posts fakes
I think he's legit. The fact that he's the only early seller with access to the Yeezy 350 V2 samples leads me to believe he has connections to factories. Swish Supply doesn't even have the 350 V2s.

He also calls multiple IG accounts for selling fakes all the time.

Last edited:
again, lamewop posts fakes
I think he's legit. The fact that he's the only early seller with access to the Yeezy 350 V2 samples leads me to believe he has connections to factories. Swish Supply doesn't even have the 350 V2s.

He also calls multiple IG accounts for selling fakes all the time.
connections to fake factories. dude posts fakes all the time and sells fakes too. course he's gonna call others out to make him look more legit

connections to fake factories. dude posts fakes all the time and sells fakes too. course he's gonna call others out to make him look more legit
View media item 2090574All the SJs chickenwops been posting has peaks.
He also was also the first to post pics of chocolate 750s.

adidas also threatened legal action against him after posting some PureBoost samples - all reasons that lead me to believe he's the real deal.

View media item 2090574All the SJs chickenwops been posting has peaks.
He also was also the first to post pics of chocolate 750s.

adidas also threatened legal action against him after posting some PureBoost samples - all reasons that lead me to believe he's the real deal.
Those soles and peaks are indications of fakes tho

Wop posted a pair of the upcoming kobe 9s where the jumpman is facing correctly

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Sure, he's posted some things that made me raise a few eyebrows (like his Metallic 5s) but like I said, the fact that he has Yeezy samples no other early seller has and adidas threatened legal action when he posted pics of PureBoost samples made me think he's the real deal.

Like you said, we'll see what happens and what they'll really lool like when it gets to around October.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom