Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

I don't think he's wrong. The 9 and 12 both have a very boot like look to them. Doesn't mean they ARE bulky. They just look like it. I personally love the look of both they are both in my top 3-5 air jordans.

Last edited:
I don't think he's wrong. The 9 and 12 both have a very boot like look to them. Doesn't mean they ARE bulky. They just look like it. I personally love the look of both they are both in my top 3-5 air jordans.

Same here. The olive colorway looks like a straight up hiking boot!

The 12 looks less boot-like to me because of the curved out heel. 9's are still pretty fresh, and this is the top CW by far.

Last edited:
^ not bad ibguess, it rubs off after wearing anyway. As long as that doesn't push the price up to mike air premium 220 I'm good.

could care less about a nike air insole. just make the damn jumpmans face the right way and the midsole paint less crackable

Hopefully these sell like aquas. Too much going on for the holidays and would like to have the option of copping on discount 6 months later if needed

These come out on my birthday too, wow. This will be the last pair of 9s I ever purchase... Maybe one day I would be enticed to buy the cool Grey 9s again cuz I did have em before, but I will try to be strong. This will be my last pair of 9s ever

Lord, the last half of this year finna be bad on the bank acct. Nov-Dec alone will be taxing on the pockets

It's funny the IX'S don't get a lot of love, but came out @ such a pivotal time in hip hop culture.

Outkast, Biggie, Pac 3rd album, Jordan retirement.
Because they're bulky, relatively ugly, and the 10's came quick. All while the 1's, 2's, and 3's sat for $20s as a joke shoe.
WHO'S MAN'S IS THIS

he's actually keeping it real...if u was around back in 1994, Jordans weren't selling anymore..all da OG retros flopped, da IX's were discount city everywhere & da X's were zzzz fest to da public.

It's funny the IX'S don't get a lot of love, but came out @ such a pivotal time in hip hop culture.

Outkast, Biggie, Pac 3rd album, Jordan retirement.
Because they're bulky, relatively ugly, and the 10's came quick. All while the 1's, 2's, and 3's sat for $20s as a joke shoe.
WHO'S MAN'S IS THIS

he's actually keeping it real...if u was around back in 1994, Jordans weren't selling anymore..all da OG retros flopped, da IX's were discount city everywhere & da X's were zzzz fest to da public.
nah I was into SNES and nickelodeon

Back
Top Bottom