Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Love the pic, but why wouldn't they put the 6th lace loop on the youth sizes?  When originals youths had them.  

JB decided that for non adult shoes, they would use the cheapest possible materials when "remastering" retros, and significantly raise the price. They have no incentive to add or change anything on the kids shoes, like not putting Nike on the retros without air. :smh:

Last edited:
Thee ran big for me so I half sized down. I have narrow feet.

I want these but man there's so much heat dropping and now all the gems I wanted from the past few years have gone down in resale price.

Decisions decisions.
examples of said gems? :nerd:

on another note, i'm in for these as i need them to complete the og c/w set. still have fresh olives, charcoals and powders,

If only 9's weren't so narrow on my feet, I would have "MAYBE" tried for a pair

Will cop down the road, not paying retail.
nerd.gif
Think i'd be in the same boat if not for that FNL rewards program. 

Heck i might even pass on the 11s. 

People think its a lot of pairs of these !!! compared to the true blues these r limited Men sizes expecially My champs plug only had 1 r 2 pairs of my size 11.5 Glad I didn't Sleep Snooze you lose!!!

AJIX has always been my all time favorite Jordan, however I cant get over the backwards petite Jumpman, also the banana shaped toe box [though better than the previous retro]. I guess I'll wait to find another 2002 pair. Heres a pic of me and my dad wearing them in 94.

Great pic man!!

AJIX has always been my all time favorite Jordan, however I cant get over the backwards petite Jumpman, also the banana shaped toe box [though better than the previous retro]. I guess I'll wait to find another 2002 pair. Heres a pic of me and my dad wearing them in 94.
I remember when I gave my pair (a 9.5 I kept) to my father and he wore them until they almost disintegrated.

If only 9's weren't so narrow on my feet, I would have "MAYBE" tried for a pair

This is my fear, anthracite 9s were so narrow and uncomfortable and i .5 sized up... really want these but I can't take that narrow squeeze

Want these but my CDP pair is still 9/10 but starting to fit a little small. Hopefully resell on these doesn't get too crazy. Held on to my 02 Olive IX's too long after they released again. Now it's hard to come by a good price close to DS I'm not paying over $260 for a IX unless it's the FTLOTG joints.

Back
Top Bottom