Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

I'm wait listed. That means I caught the L?
I was wait listed for the TB3's. Not sure what it means but my reservation came through about an hour after countdown ended. I wouldn't sweat the wait list if I were you. Just have a little patience.

Last edited:
Yeah was does waitlisted mean I got waitlistedfir champs footlocker and footaction ?

Says "you'll receive a notification once you get off the list stay tuned"

I seen where they were saying log in to see if you had early access...

Every link I went to said the shoes were sold out.

Did they do an reservation for some Nike+ members?

I seen where they were saying log in to see if you had early access...
Every link I went to said the shoes were sold out.

Did they do an reservation for some Nike+ members?

Yes but if you get that you have to buy by a certain time then they take them down.

Maybe they updating it or sending out notifications for an early cop. I didn't get my early cop for TB 3s until the Tuesday before

I got the reservation from Champs but they only allow until 3 o'clock to pick up the product, but I have a work related meeting from 8 AM - 5 PM tomorrow...
Sigh, well I'll try online.

So these gon sit right? :nerd:

Imma see if i can cop when i go into the mall early in the afternoon. If not then its whatever

I'll probably grab these with my 20% off code tomorrow. It would be nice to have a wearable pair of these & also to compare them to my DS pair of OGs from 1993. If I cop, I'll post some comparison pics to the OGs

I feel like just because they might sell out online doesn't mean they wont be sitting in stores, people just really not trying to spend 200$ on these with the jams coming next weekend... hopefully they'll still be around

Back
Top Bottom