Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

This is the only retro release of a classic colorway this year that is releasing at the perfect timing. They didn't wait 15 years to retro them again (iniglo XIV) and they didn't push the panic button on them at a time when they should wait (Space Jam XI).

I know you guys want your Jams, hell, I do too, but up until this year we had a pretty good system spotting foo-foo Space Jams. WE ALL BUT KILLED THAT GREY MARKET FLEXIN ON THAT SHOE, AND HERE COMES JB EFFING UP THE SYSTEM AGAIN. GIVING A GREEN LIGHT FOR FOOLS TO BREAK OUT THEM FAKES.

Even though I just got a pair of these (IX) this pass Christmas, I'm still down for a fresh ds pair. Best announced release of the year imo.
Oh, please. The bs excuse for XIs Nike has been putting out since the OGs might as well be fakes anyway. Especially the ones with the backward jumpman.

Remastered Olives please! Idk what you guys sayin those were easy talking bout.. only release of '12s I didn't pick up. My locals didn't get them so it was online or bust. When I do see them for sale it's for like $300+ which I'd never do, especially on shoe they were trying to give away at one point. I've only always loved these tho

They better turn that damn Jumpman around and fix the shape back to the cdp at least. 2010 9s after the powder blues looked awful

The shape of the 2010 was awful, not only banana shaped, but they look like they had "lost weight" compared to the 2001.

Hope they reference to the 2001 or OG when "Remastering" the 2016.

2010.... :x

View media item 1941650

View media item 1941651

The shape of the 2010 was awful, not only banana shaped, but they look like they had "lost weight" compared to the 2001.

Hope they reference to the 2001 or OG when "Remastering" the 2016.

sick.gif

2009 my friend

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a DS 2010 pair....$250 too much or is that about avg. resell?

I am a person who pays attention to detail. This is me in real life, day to day; sneakers are no exception. It's human nature to get used to something, when it changes it could cause unease. When Jordan's become shorter, thinner with less material and start looking like boots it matters, especially when you are paying more and more each time. The sad part about the 9s is that in 2010 the powder blue dropped and was fine, then the rest of the 9s that year shrunk, flipped the Jumpman turning into banana shoes.

The same went for the 7s, I was used to the 2002-2009 shape then they made them shorter and weird looking starting with the legendary Orion 7s.

Last edited:
When Jordan's become shorter, thinner with less material and start looking like boots it matters, especially when you are paying more and more each time..

Same. This whole Remastered gimmick makes me think that they've finally decided to act on all the complaints because they were having trouble selling their usual revised versions. Those CDP IX's were a travesty. Hopefully this time they do the OG's justice.

Same. This whole Remastered gimmick makes me think that they've finally decided to act on all the complaints because they were having trouble selling their usual revised versions. Those CDP IX's were a travesty. Hopefully this time they do the OG's justice.
\
The CDP as a whole was sort of an abomination, most of the shoes in the packs looked like they turned anorexic or drowned in a pool.

Last edited:
Thinking about this topic. I saw some fusions yesterday for the first time in a long time. God I hated those. I hope they never ever retro. :lol:

Thinking about this topic. I saw some fusions yesterday for the first time in a long time. God I hated those. I hope they never ever retro.
laugh.gif
I hated fusions too. These 2 dudes I hated both had the taxi fusions and thought they were killing it. even hooped in them lol. I think they might retro eventually sadly. It shocked me that Ol'schools retro'd this soon let alone at all so I don't think anything is beyond a retro from JB.

Back
Top Bottom