Air Jordan Key Chains

bdub-
i prolly wouldve never said anything if you didnt scream fakes in the first place just because somebody is making little jordan keychains.

but after i tell you the shoes in your avy are fake, you change your avy and tell me that they're 99's and ive never been around those nor og's.when you were the actual one with fakes in his avy. (who should know, if they're soooo experienced with older retros)

dont give me the lame-++@ "hater" excuse either, i was pointing out fakes like you did. you're just as much as a "hater" as me.

edit:
oh, and why did you tell me to kill myself over some fakes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdub253

I do not support fake ANYTHING. That includes unlicensed keychains, which they are.
Sorry to get in this but I must. Sorry man but having fakes on your avy is SUPPORTING FAKES.

I explained this before. Like I said, I don't care what you guys think. I posted an avy while bored in class. Searched google for jordan black cement IV,and posted a clear pic I found. I didn't realize they were fake from the pic on my Sidekick. I changed it when I realized it, but saywhatever you feel like. And I don't have fakes in my avy. Those are real, and mine.

But as this turns into the bash me thread, again I can reiterate: those keychains are bootlegged goods. As you rave about the attention to detail, realize, inthe room behind "the artist" there are 10 year olds making fake Jordans. And I have serious doubts about her sweatshirt as well. With the KFC drawingnext to her why?? Wonder what that's for... Go ahead and keep talking fellas. Don't you have some fake keychains to drool over?

For the record Nick, I told you to kill yourself because you called the shoes fakes. When I looked into it I realized you were right. That's why I changedthe avy, so good lookin out, and I retract my suicide command. The black cement IV is my favorite shoe, and I took offense to what you were saying. I assumedyou, like many of the new "sneakerheads" thought they were fake because they are different than the CDPs.

I heard a kid telling his friend they were fake when I was in the mall a couple of months ago. I turned to look at him; he was wearing some lime green"XIs"... I just kept walking. Sorry if I went off on you for no reason, but I can't stand the clowns who have ruined something I love: shoes andthe sneaker culture. I assume that most people are in that boat, and forget that there are other true sneakerheads in the world. My bad. Apologies.

I have the blk/red Jordan I's and the stash AF1. Very detailed for a keychain and you will not be disappointed.

Originally Posted by zhangyunb

made in china right

ding ding ding... We have a winner. The prize is a fake gold rolex and a bootleg Eminem CD.

Don't support fake +!%% fellas...

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Morons. I post an avy, searched for a 99 and got a clear pick. I didn't look that far into it. So I saw what you said and took a pic of MY 99's. I personally don't give a $%#$ what you think. The point is that the unlicensed keychains were made by bootleggers. The same people who make the fake J's that you're concerned with. You buy some fake, unlicensed "Jordan" keychains and you might as well by some fake kicks too. I never have owned fake %%@!, nor will I ever. I changed the avy because I looked at the site that it came from.

Keep hatin champ. Rock your fusions and +@@@. You don't matter to me.
ok then...
grin.gif

however, this is not the same. If I buy a pair of fake jays i support the fakes trade, but buying these supports an artist, who isnt out to sell fake footwear, that people will actually wear

like if you buy a model car, that doesnt mean youll drive that "bootleg" instead of the real one
roll.gif

Go ahead, buy a Rolls in a box. Clownshoe. Support some "artists" by buying unlicensed Nike/Jordan products. If they were manufactured in the U.S., they would be sued and stopped. However, they are in a country with no intellectual property laws, so nothing can be done. These people continue to produce fake #+%% because people like you buy it! Go buy your girl a fake Louis, buy yourself a fake Rolex to go with your fake kicks and keychain and have a ball... But you are bootleg when you do that.

Slap a Rolls Royce hood ornament on your Chrysler and call it good too. Clown.
"clownshoe"? real mature...
These have nothing to do with all the fake things your bringing up. These are a miniature. Its like buying a miniature chess macbook keychain. It serves nopurpose apart from being decorational. You could never use the macbook, and its not taking market share away from apples computers. Its a decoration that hangsfrom your keys. Buying a purse or rolex etc. which are actual fakes is a completely different argument because you actually replace the real thing with them.You wouldnt stop playing basketball just because you had a bootleg basketball keychain. And finally, this has absolutely nothing to do with putting a hoodornament on a car, thats even further removed than youre other failed examples.

Also you claim you couldnt see they were fakes in youre avy because of the size of the pic on your sidekick... BS, we could tell from your avy on here and onmy screen thats less than a square inch, again the argument falls through cuz its wroooooooooong, like every other piece of rhetoric youve attempted to present

I explained this before. Like I said, I don't care what you guys think. I posted an avy while bored in class. Searched google for jordan black cement IV, and posted a clear pic I found. I didn't realize they were fake from the pic on my Sidekick. I changed it when I realized it, but say whatever you feel like. And I don't have fakes in my avy. Those are real, and mine.

But as this turns into the bash me thread, again I can reiterate: those keychains are bootlegged goods. As you rave about the attention to detail, realize, in the room behind "the artist" there are 10 year olds making fake Jordans. And I have serious doubts about her sweatshirt as well. With the KFC drawing next to her why?? Wonder what that's for... Go ahead and keep talking fellas. Don't you have some fake keychains to drool over?

For the record Nick, I told you to kill yourself because you called the shoes fakes. When I looked into it I realized you were right. That's why I changed the avy, so good lookin out, and I retract my suicide command. The black cement IV is my favorite shoe, and I took offense to what you were saying. I assumed you, like many of the new "sneakerheads" thought they were fake because they are different than the CDPs.

I heard a kid telling his friend they were fake when I was in the mall a couple of months ago. I turned to look at him; he was wearing some lime green "XIs"... I just kept walking. Sorry if I went off on you for no reason, but I can't stand the clowns who have ruined something I love: shoes and the sneaker culture. I assume that most people are in that boat, and forget that there are other true sneakerheads in the world. My bad. Apologies.
laugh.gif
This guy called you out and you tell him to commitsuicide when you were the wrong one. You took offense because he
called you out and he should take offense because you assumed something about him and told him to commit suicide. Sad world we live in.
smh.gif

I think these keychains are neat with all the details. Someone gave me an all black Jordan 4 keychain - the ones that were sold in Footlockers I believe.

I no way support fakes but you guys need to lighten up there just keychains its not that serious

Originally Posted by miKKO

My action-man is cooler than yours
happy.gif

actionmanwhoa.jpg
bdub keeps hatin... and he ignores my response to him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to have this action man though, these joints are beyond dope when you dont havea a TV

Hey nemesis: I don't need an analogy. These violate the intellectual property laws of our country (at least mine), i.e., they are bootlegged goods. Usingthe Nike Swoosh, Jumpman, or likeness of the shoes or boxes is an unlicensed act by the makers of the keychains. They are getting money by using someoneelse's brand. They aren't taking "market share" away from Nike, as there is none to be taken, but they are taking money by using Nike'sname. I guarantee that the plant where those are made does make fake Jordan shoes, gear, and other fake @%!$, so why are these any different.If you support these, you are in fact supporting fake Jordans. Plain and simple. No need to argue with you anymore, apparently you fail to see with logic.

And I was joking about the "Action Man". But I don't expect someone who can't grasp simple reasoning to understand the complexities ofsarcasm.

So you know for a fact that the spot making these key chains is also producing fake shoes? You would be willing to bet your life on that?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

So you know for a fact that the spot making these key chains is also producing fake shoes? You would be willing to bet your life on that?

You see the sweatshirt she's wearing? Or the drawing of the KFC logo for some reason? What are those about??? I guess I missed that sweatshirt when itreleased. If these keychains aren't licensed by Nike, then I would assume that other fake goods are made there, yes. Why the hell would I have to bet mylife on that? You should calm down a bit champ, you seem to be a tad high strung...

Their logo:
12362629761.jpg
Spoiler [+]

Seem like a legit company to you? Would you consider THIS to be bootleg? Nuff said. I'll give them the fact that they appear to take special attention todetail, and if Nike gets a cut of this I'd say grab them up. Not my thing, but whatever. But come on man... Nike isn't getting their cut. So quitjocking some Chinese bootleg Nike shop.

I hope JB will produce these kinds of key chains, that is, with a reasonable price & very good quality. You may not be able to collect all of the shoes, atleast you can have all the key chains LOL

Back
Top Bottom