air jordan releases taxed

mandown91

Banned
so what is your opinion on real popular jordan releases @ FOOTLOCKER/CHAMPS.... im from the hood so all the drug dealers and sneaker heads and etc come out.... so like for releases like cool greys or concords how do yall feel about being charged extra if there is a big mass crowd and the manager in that store doin some slick stuff on the side like selling for $$ profit, because the crowd is so big, that employee just walk around the crowd asking ppl that look like ballers for money and they guaranteed they shoes

what yall think

Supply & Demand.

Edit: Really they need a system to remove the middle mans power. But regardless of who it is, JB, Store guys, or eBay re-sellers, majority of these releases will up selling inflated regardless.

if they are mom and pop stores what choice do you have?
they front the money for those shoes so naturally the goal of a business is to turn a profit. if you dont like it try your luck with major retail places.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if they are mom and pop stores what choice do you have?
they front the money for those shoes so naturally the goal of a business is to turn a profit. if you dont like it try your luck with major retail places.

thats what im talkin about is retail places.... crooked ppl, and some customers even calls customer service from what i heard but idk what happens then

It's just a pair of crappy quality retros. They will be below retail a month or two after release if you look in the right places.

I think you need to learn the definitions of wholesale, retail, MSRP, and market value.  And you might want to invest in a few commas, periods, and apostrophes.  And post in the correct forum.  And grow some thicker skin, since you asked for feedback on a public message board.  

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by go rilla

i think you need to join luv lindsay in banned camp

i think you should join.....

talk about something other than being from the hood and weed and maybe i will after you join

i think you should join.....

talk about something other than being from the hood and weed and maybe i will after you join

Naw man thasts all I talk about... So if you can't make convo with me then get to kicking rocks

tumblr_lpoxjnvYpK1qii6tmo1_250.gif

lmfao man some of yall some wussies.... its always 2 or 3 ppl complaing... shut up n deal with it cause other ppl relate to me too so kick rocks lmfao

lmfao man some of yall some wussies.... its always 2 or 3 ppl complaing... shut up n deal with it cause other ppl relate to me too so kick rocks lmfao

no one relates. no one.

Originally Posted by three2three

no one relates. no one.
haha you must wear skinny jeans and from the burbs or from up north lol,,,,,, shut up

lol all yall keep living by the book.... smh lots of FL co. Stores always taxing, trust me most of yall know what im talking about.......
yall see that stuff happenin but yall aint sayin nothing

People report those kind of stores.

to each their own...i buy my stuff early soooo i feel the extra dollars is worth something.

Back
Top Bottom